• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

HHH looks brutal. Time to hang 'em up, Trips. Who the hell does this match actually help? Who does it build?

Trips loses to Brock. Who they then use to put over several young talent. Triple H proves that he will do whatever is best for "This Business" and will finally earn the smarks respect he has yearned for so long. Believe in the Prophet HHH

Looking through my gif collection for some relevant gifs of HBK and I found some irrelevant ones of baby Shawn taking a pasting from The Barbarian, Dr. Death & Jake;

ib1zrafG2oWJbS.gif

icGFzne3CI9nt.gif

iblyZTDADp4yQ2.gif

Alucard

Banned
So...did Shawn need to be there at all? Did he just come out to announce he'll be walking in with HHH? Possible storyline:

-Shawn helps HHH win
-HHH still doesn't feel like he can beat Brock and is mad at Shawn for helping
-rubber match at Summerslam

Okay, I'm turning this off 'til the top of the hour segments. Later, GAF.

My sisters are really getting into RAW today, marked out for Shawn.

I'm trying to explain to them now why Wade and Miz are awesome and I hope they end up being the future of the WWE.

Ithil

So there'll be two matches on the pre-show, since it's an hour long this time. IC title match and I'll guess the Rhodes Scholars tag match.

Top Bottom