• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Fox318

fJVM1O0.png

Axel got the moves

Why the hell is a "wins the Miz Brand" match NOT a PPV match? I've been waiting 6+ months for them to fight over rights to the name! It's the only logical conclusion ... in that Sandow will lose and with any luck be allowed to compete with his own damn name again.

Why the hell is a "wins the Miz Brand" match NOT a PPV match? I've been waiting 6+ months for them to fight over rights to the name! It's the only logical conclusion ... in that Sandow will lose and with any luck be allowed to compete with his own damn name again.

Exactly why you don't waste PPV time on it

Pizoxuat

Meh, Paul Heyman Guy Curtis Axel was generically grumpy and forgettable. He had kind of a good thing with Rybaxel, but it ended. #Axelmania is precious and must be protected.

krae_man

Extreme Rules isn't a PPV anyway. Any month WWE does a "Free for new subscribers" promotion every match on the PPV ends with "Fuck you, if you want to see the conclusion of this feud, you gotta pay"

Top Bottom