• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Downhome

people say that after every single post-Wrestlemania RAW

LMAO

Oh hush.

The streak ended, they are pushing Bray Wyatt, the entire Wyatt Family, the Shield, Outlaws and Kane were squashed last night, Daniel Bryan finally reached the top after months of build, they are promoting the heck out of Bo Dallas and Adam Rose, Cesaro is getting a huge push, they are apparently deciding to push Wade Barrett, Rey just lost totally clean to him, as I type this Rusev is making his debut.

This isn't just a normal post-Wrestlemania RAW. Big things are happening right now, and it's looking towards the future, for the most part. Never in the last decade or more have more new things been taking place in WWE. This is very much different.

I kinda liked Warrior as a kid, but seeing an old, gassed Warrior ramble through a lightweight nostalgia Warrior promo with a paper mask on his face was kinda sad.

Pimpwerx

Oh hush.

The streak ended, they are pushing Bray Wyatt, the entire Wyatt Family, the Shield, Outlaws and Kane were squashed last night, Daniel Bryan finally reached the top after months of build, they are promoting the heck out of Bo Dallas and Adam Rose, Cesaro is getting a huge push, they are apparently deciding to push Wade Barrett, Rey just lost totally clean to him, as I type this Rusev is making his debut.

This isn't just a normal post-Wrestlemania RAW. Big things are happening right now, and it's looking towards the future, for the most part. Never in the last decade or more have more new things been taking place in WWE. This is very much different.
This is why I decided to tune in tonight. Last night showed potential. I want to see how they fuck this up. PEACE.

Oh hush.

Raw after WM, while hype, doesn't really "count" towards what Vince wants. If this trend continues, then you have a point. Until then, you just sound like the posters from last year, and the year before that, etc.

Top Bottom