• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Guys, remember when Tensai was doing squash matches, then he got in a dancing lingerie match with Brodus a few months later?

Rusev would be lucky to have even that.

Razorskin

----- ------
ssssssc2juc.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Rocky 1 = Cena's debut against Kurt Angle

Rocky 2 = Cena beating JBL for the title

Rocky 3 = Losing to Rock and then returning to beat Rock

Rocky 4 = Rusev

Rocky 5 = Cena will train an up and comer who who turns heel

Rocky 6 = Cena's last match to prove he's still got it

Fuck you because this is probably all true.

Rocky 4 = Rusev

Think I'll skip the 5th one.

styl3s

Rocky 4 = Rusev

So who is Rusev going to kill? Someone is going to go 200% murican on him and die.

Kusagari

The last "monster" who actually seemed like a credible threat to Cena was Umaga.

Rusev is so obviously going to be irrelevant in 5-6 months.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The last "monster" who actually seemed like a credible threat to Cena was Umaga.

You realize Umaga got zero reaction when he first started showing up and people said, 'Only Armando will be over,' right?

Especially when his valet already has her own theme music that plays before she announces him. WWE is making sure we know who the star of that team is.

NastyBook

They've got to figure out a way to give the Real Americans theme to fucking Cesaro. Is too fucking good and wasted on Jack Swagger. He needs the chant too. I have no earthly idea how they do this, but it's doable.

I wonder if crowds will just not give a fuck and chant We the People in his matches anyhow? I know I will.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Umaga ever get a reaction? I remember people just looking at him. That's it.

Welp, time for a break for me.

Most monsters don't get big reactions because it's not like they're a 'boo you suck' thing, you're supposed to be in awe of them. And fans don't actively boo them until they're in the ring because it's not like they come out and go 'LOCAL SPORTS TEAM SUCKS'

Ithil

Especially when his valet already has her own theme music that plays before she announces him. WWE is making sure we know who the star of that team is.

Lana is presumably pretty early in wrestling training, so hopefully she'll be ready by the time the act runs its course and they split. She's got charisma so far.

Top Bottom