• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you allowed to date your ex gf's older sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
This thread reminds me of the time that some guy was complaining that he slept with too many women. "Do I have a problem??"

Dumbasses.

evil ways

Grab her and take her. What you do with another woman on your own time is none of your ex-girlfriend's business, sister or not.

Well, If you really feel like you wanna be with her older sister and can handle the possible catastrophes that COULD be involved. How much resentment is there in your breakup. The worse the breakup, the more problems you are going to have.

Basically, if it just didn't work out and you both kinda said.. "Eh... just not doing it for me." (Rare, but it can happen) Then, it might not be too bad. A little awkwardness at first, but eventual acceptence depending on your treatment of the sibling.

She dumped you, for nothing you did wrong, but she didn't feel it was working out. And you really DIDN'T cheat around on / screw over her. She can't have a problem with it. She doesn't hate you, but she broke things off. She lost her rights at that point. :)

You broke up with her for above reason. She'll be pissed you tossed her off for her older sister, but since you weren't a dick to her (or about your breakup) eventual acceptance would most likely result.

Angry Breakup - She busted you doin sumtin bad. Major headaches. I think you can guess where this leads to. (You cheatin bastard)

Angry Breakup - You busted HER doing sumtin bad. Major headaches, but you're in the right and fuck her and her lesbian lover for not letting you join in. (Or whatever......) Warning: Her sister will have been most likely brainwashed unless she was personally aware of the situation. Might require intense groundwork.

or

You broke up with her because you found out her lesbian lover WAS her sister, and now you're trying to hook that shit up, cause you realize what a dumbass you were for backin out of that one.

Good luck!

*Edit*

Oh yeah. I broke up with a girl a few months ago. We were just meant to be friends (and we are now) But her best friend had had a boyfriend for over 2 years, she broke up with him. I really like her friend, but I never thought about it at all when I was with my girlfriend. (Not seriously anyway :O ) because she was in a relationship cause I don't mess with another guys girl. Hell, if she'll do it to him, why not me. And I just don't want the problems that would be very HEAVILY involved in that kinda situation.

So I had broken up with my girlfriend long before those two did. And after about... 7 months, I find out that she had broken up with paul and was dating a new guy. Hell, the guy had the same first name as me.. (That just stings) And, I just RECENTLY found out that they've broken up.

I really wanna ask her out, but.. like.. I'm not sure how my ex would take it, and she really is a good friend of mine. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her feelings.... I'm gonna see what I can do but... arrgh

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
man i would have killed to go out with some of the older sisters of my Ex's....but im not really friends with my Ex's so it'd be a different situation.

If you like her i'd say go for it, it more likely to end up with the two sisters being angry at eachother than your ex being angry with you.

Bizarro Sun Yat-sen said:
Friend of mine is on good terms a brood of five sisters all attractive and all around his age. I get to hear him complain about having to pick.

Bring this man to me... we shall give him something to complain about. And get me their phone #'s.

Matlock

Banned
My good man, wear a wristband and write on it...

"WWMD?"

"What would Matlock do?"

Then, if you forget, wear another wristband and write on it...

"FHUTA."

"Fuck her up the ass."

It will not serve you wrong, lad.

Matlock

Banned
bjork said:
What Would Jordan Do, imo.

t1_michael_juanita_ap-01.jpg

As someone said before, depends how you are with the ex (friendly, still a little raw, acrimonious?).

Also I think time may be a factor. If the ex is only recently so that could problematic. If you have both seen other people since that time, less problematic.

Well, this could cause your ex to become jealous, and want you back...This may be a good or bad thing, depending on what you think. Seriously...The best thing for getting ex's back is hanging with other girls. Works every time.

DJ_Tet

Banned
gah, I want my ex-s older sister in the worst way. we made out for a bit before she put her foot down. I feel I'll never slide into home. How disappointing...

DJ_Tet

Banned
don't let this turn into a lame jordan topic...keep this on subject please

put your tongue in your mouth Mike, the wager is under five hundred grrr...be patient lest stern tell you you've gotta wait five MORE years before your gambling ass can buy into the league ;)

atomsk

Party Pooper
i've actually had my current gf remark that if i ever left her for her younger sister (17), she "wouldnt be totally devestated, because she's good people"

and she sounded pretty serious too.

atomsk said:
i've actually had my current gf remark that if i ever left her for her younger sister (17), she "wouldnt be totally devestated, because she's good people"

and she sounded pretty serious too.

Dude! You're missing the signs! Her younger sister wants you, and your current girlfriend is trying to get you to go out with her! They're doing a trade!! Don't miss out!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
ah, so when you bang your ex's older sister you can do that thing where you hit it from behind and whisper into her ear that her little sister is tighter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom