• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot demo playable at EVO

nial

This really caught me off guard since nobody is reporting it, but there's a little area at EVO (which SIE is a partial owner of) promoting Astro Bot with a playable demo for those at the event to try. And if I'm not wrong, this is the first time that people outside of the press get to play the game.
Some stuff I found:

CTdCDg3.jpeg
MSYuoRT.jpeg

uQM0fJo.jpeg

ucJR2af.jpeg

EDHYLnN.jpeg
aCU7uI2.jpeg
DQ3kdDq.jpeg
tA9npxA.jpeg

1bnc3N1.jpeg
VoEnfpG.jpeg
XFaFzef.jpeg

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
43er, checking in. Although turn 44 in October. 80 baby. Cannot wait to play with my kids and my two grand babies.

Last edited:

BlackTron

My birthday is in a few days but I was born in '85 so I am way too young to relate with all you Gandalf's.

On-topic it's cool to see a good game being playable at a real show. Reminds me of BOTW at E3, stuff that barely happens anymore. This might push me over the edge to get a PS5 (Pro?) because I don't expect a PC port. I know a lot of people do but I just can't see this mascot IP that gets a pack-in game and full of stuff like polygon rendered PS5 systems will go to PC lol. But Sony could always suspend my disbelief a little more.

End of 1980 you fuckin n00bs!!!

I preordered this game as quick as I could to hopefully forget I paid for it and it’ll seem like a gift.

nial

Love, you all.
Updated the OP with more pictures, including a better look at the overworld map of the game.

Top Bottom