• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot II (hear me out, legit thread)

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Already seen some questions how can there be an Astro Bot 2 (technically 4) because PlayStation cameos only go so far.

Cruising through space on the new PS5 Pro spaceship when suddenly there’s a distress call from nearby.
15414_why_astro_bot_is_important_for_playstation.jpg

The bots always want to help so they rush to attend - as they get closer to the distress signal - WHAT THE - it’s a black hole into a different dimension? Different universe? What is this - too late. They get sucked in.

Black_hole_artist_s_impression_pillars.jpg

They arrive on the other side and there’s just darkness.

The distress signal is registering as right there with them… Nothing to see until three lights slowly fade in closer… they get closer to the distress call - it’s a white spaceship? With three red lights flashing? It’s a… RROD.

rrod-xbox-360-1920x1200-video-games-xbox-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Astro Bot and X Bot!

GAME OF THE DECADE

The X Bots 360 spaceship strayed too far from the fleet and has broken down. Astro Bots and X Bots team up to travel through the universe to rescue the bots and rebuild their ship.

Rescue special bots like Master Chief X Bot and more from Gears Of War, Blue Dragon, Peter Moore xbot, Lost Odyssey, Call Of Duty, Ori, mental woman from Senua’s Blade and heck even the gays from Redfall can gets bots for a laugh.

Rebuild the legendary Xbox 360 ship (complete with Blades dashboard as their navigation system).

Last edited:

Hookshot

Gold Member
I don’t think a walking iMac pandering to Microsoft fans will work, windows users hate macs.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Seriously I’m not joking!

People laughed, there would never be any chance for Tobey to return. Then he did.

Stranger crossovers have happened.

Last edited:

Fabieter

Keep the cameos but go full kingdom hearts with every level have a full fledeged playstation background. Keep everything on a gameplay level tho.

Top Bottom