• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator coming west in 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
Atelier-Resleriana-Localize_11-20-23-1024x576.jpg

Koei Tecmo and Akatsuki Games will release Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator for PC via Steam, iOS via App Store, and Android via Google Play in 2024 worldwide, the companies announced.

Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator first launched for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play on September 23 in Japan.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Hopefully it comes to console as well.

Also, while we're at it, Koei Tecmo needs to reprint Atelier Ryza 1 & 2.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
i would be very ashamed of playing these "games" in the living room.

I'm curious what the structure of this game looks like. Production values seem high and I have nothing against a game being on Mobile platforms.

...however, typically Mobile games come with all the tiresome mechanics that plague the genre. Daily Stamina, Premium Currencies, Gacha rolls, FOMO Dailies, Limited Time Events. I already play one of those very lightly on the side, as much as I love Atelier, I really don't have the desire to juggle another.

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
Can't wait, but dang it, less than a week before Granblue Fantasy? There's way too many JRPG's coming out over the next few months to keep up.

Still, gonna try it out this weekend for sure!

Top Bottom