• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

I'm assuming you guys know about this already, right?

hoganwwe2kcbez6.jpg

Honestly, that Holywood Hogan figure is pretty sweet (too sweet?).

I'd rather not have Hulk's chest on my shelf though, haha.

Thorakai

yo Bray you've got good delivery and I like your style but please base your promos on something more grounded in the feud instead of referencing some expanded universe that no one has ever read

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
yo Bray you've got good delivery and I like your style but please base your promos on something more grounded in the feud instead of referencing some expanded universe that no one has ever read

Disagree strongly. He should keep going in this direction, its great.

So much better than this hokey Jericho shit.

RP912

Banned
Wyatt haters are killing me. Dude is still amazing regardless of shitty creative. Let the man breed his legacy dammit.

What is this stupid shit. Idk why they expect us to care about any angle involving Chris Jericho knowing the guy only wrestles a few months at a time always ending up with a match where he puts the other guy over. It's just stupid.

Kinda my issue too. I still love Bray, but he needs more substance to fight someone. Considering how idealogical of a character he portrays, it shouldn't be that hard to find something for every feud.

Ithil

What is this stupid shit. Idk why they expect us to care about any angle involving Chris Jericho knowing the guy only wrestles a few months at a time always ending up with a match where he puts the other guy over. It's just stupid.

Maybe watch the show and stop thinking about Chris Jericho's contract terms.

Thorakai

Disagree strongly. He should keep going in this direction, its great.

So much better than this hokey Jericho shit.

I'm not saying drop it completely, but if you don't find some unique hook all his promos start sounding the same and I start wondering whats the point of fighting Chris Jericho as opposed to someone like Heath Slater

Nelo Ice

Banned
So NXT worth going to? Thinking of getting tickets if I have the time. I'm in Orlando for 5 months and want to catch a taping. Looked it up and apparently its $20 for front row.

Top Bottom