• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Moa

stardust2.jpg

pls

So is it weird to enjoy heels more then the current day faces guys like
bray wyatt,wade barrett,bo dollas,the real americans,Paul heyman

I noticed heels get more mic time and more fleshed characters even paige as heel is getting more mic time and will improve with practice but guys like the uso's,big e,shemus basicly the same character every week with little to no mic time seems like current day product the heels set the table for the faces to come and finish ?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I noticed heels get more mic time and more fleshed characters even paige as heel is getting more mic time and will improve with practice but guys like the uso's,big e,shemus basicly the same character every week with little to no mic time seems like current day product the heels step the table for the faces to come and finish ?

It's always been that way. Hulk Hogan was pretty one dimensional. Hell, compare a face Macho Man promo to any heel Macho Man promo. The only exception being the Jake Roberts feud.

UberTag

I noticed heels get more mic time and more fleshed characters even paige as heel is getting more mic time and will improve with practice but guys like the uso's,big e,shemus basicly the same character every week with little to no mic time seems like current day product the heels set the table for the faces to come and finish ?
It's not weird at all. The WWE does a shit poor job with their faces.
Even ones that are legitimately over like D.Brine and Ziggles.

Ambrose may well be the exception to the rule right now. Let's wait and see how long that lasts.

Top Bottom