• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Ithil

Reigns' overdone spear will be worth it if Rollins ever counters it by hitting the curbstomp as Reigns runs in to hit it.

jred2k

This really needs to be RVD's last run. He has been completely inconsequential and a lot of times I forget he's even back.

This Reigns push is serious business eh? They are pushing this dude harder than they ever pushed Xena when he first started getting his push.

Ithil

This Reigns push is serious business eh? They are pushing this dude harder than they ever pushed Xena when he first started getting his push.

Maybe one day they'll realise the "obnoxious super push" has a reverse psychology effect on a lot of the audience.

The moment Kane retires is the moment I stop watching this BS.

D5Iq6FU.gif

Even if I understand the result I've got to say, the barely sold table finisher spot followed by a simple spear finish is almost too much for me, Good Guy Glenn needs to ride off into the sunset sooner rather than later.

TL21xx

Banned
Match was that boring live, so yeah, not a fan. Feel bad because there's a little girl that seems to be a fan of Reigns in front of us, but man, that match was reprehensible.

If anyone was wondering where RVD has been here's a photo I snapped of him partying on the rooftop of my hotel in Vegas last Tuesday

FA8D33BB-CEC7-4221-B0C9-9EFC2542CA95_zpsk12gm9nu.jpg

Dat part-time status

Top Bottom