• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Man God

Non-Canon Member
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TOUGHGUY!

Also Hogan will be in LA Summerslam weekend, maybe Swagger needs help from a REAL AMERICAN, Brother!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I enjoyed Dutch as the over the top jingoist, even as a face, but now we're getting into Lee Greenwood territory. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOO

UberTag

this shit is embarrassing. I feel bad for wrestling fans
I don't feel bad for wrestling fans. They were just treated to an amazing G1 Climax tournament courtesy of New Japan.
More like anyone who didn't watch that tournament isn't an actual wrestling fan.

I feel like WWE was right to want to move on from the Rusev-Swagger thing after only one match. I can't drum up any interest at all for this angle given that it's too basic to carry on as long as it has. That plus a flag match is an awful stip.

Ladies and gentleman..Nick and Megan

smiling-construction-job-849x565.jpg
http://www.prepareforcanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/smiling-construction-job-849x565.jpg

somedevil

I don't feel bad for wrestling fans. They were just treated to an amazing G1 Climax tournament courtesy of New Japan.
More like anyone who didn't watch that tournament isn't an actual wrestling fan.

I've watched it but you know less than 2% of wrestling fans watch the tournament right? So you are calling 98% of wrestling fans not actual fans.

Getting caught-up on Raw, did they really end a last man standing match with a regular spear? Kane rolling around looked absolutely ridiculous. Reigns has a LONG way to go

Top Bottom