• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Alucard

Banned
People like Seth it's just if he gets the belt it would be that same shit all over again

I feel they won't go there because of their insistence on pushing "the new era." It's the only thing that gives me hope for KO...I mean, they just put the belt on Finn! Why not KO?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I like Seth a lot too but him winning this is the most boring outcome. KO is the best option IMO. Roman would at least get nuclear heat. Seth would just complete the retconning of Summer Slam.

I feel they won't go there because of their insistence on pushing "the new era." It's the only thing that gives me hope for KO...I mean, they just put the belt on Finn! Why not KO?

What belt? As they've said multiple times now, this is the first Universal champion

Fox318

man WCW new how to book multiman matches so much better. Guys would be fighting on the outside instead of waiting for the next spot.

Hell right now Owen has no reason to jump in the ring.

Entropia

No One Remembers
God damn the super man punch is fucking stupid.

Like, it should just not be his 'finisher' anymore. It's basically a signature, and a shit one at that.

Top Bottom