• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Marking out over a network exclusive neogaf-forum transcript read. Hope ya'll enjoy all the rich follow-up this will have.

giphy.gif

cordy

Banned
Anybody in midcard feud with Ziggler doesn't prosper. Remember Harper and that brutal ladder match? What happened to Harper? He lost the belt and went back with the Wyatts.

gun_haver

That was great, they just need someone to take Ziggler's place in the feud

that's right.

like others are saying, i would have ideally liked to see miz just beat the fucking shit out of ziggler right there, but i'm open to more developments. let's just hope there are some! and tonight, too!

galvatron

Didn't Dolph just spend a month getting shitted on by Ambrose and AJ?

Miz shouldn't even be taking him seriously.

Yeah, the way Ambrose was taunting him during a title match on ppv then won with little resistance killed that push they had going for Dolph.

Post Summerslam I always watch the next Raw and Smackdown to see the followup and check out till the Rumble..good job, they kept me interested for one extra week. Thats it till January. What a waste.

gun_haver

Don't know what you're all complaining about. Dolph was great there.

he's just come off a program where he and ambrose had a lacklustre match and he lost - this miz thing was the hottest thing going into this smackdown and ziggler needs to be heated up again before being inserted into something like this.

i mean i thought it was fine - it was inconclusive - but it's a bit of a wet blanket on what was hot fire to start with. we'll see what happens.

Yeah, the way Ambrose was taunting him during a title match on ppv then won with little resistance killed that push they had going for Dolph.
Lmfao Dolph didn't even try in the match, the gesture by Dean at the end was amazing. It was like, "back to the mid card bitch!"

Fuck, that was awful. Miz comes out hot, and they pollute him with goddamn Ziggler. And they don't even let him beat the shit out of Ziggler to end the segment!

I thought the angle was a bad idea, and I was right. The point is, never try.

Huh? Dolph was the most logical guy. He's the the face analog to the Miz right now. Miz saying that he's the one that WWE comes to for movies, commercials and promotions, well Dolph did all of that too.

Dolph Ziggler is a loser. That is his character. Why are you giving the message about fighting for what you want and not running away to him?

gun_haver

I'm not participating in the damn negativity here. We're 20 minutes into the show. There was no pressing need to send Miz out first if they weren't planning to do more than that with it.

Huh? Dolph was the most logical guy. He's the the face analog to the Miz right now. Miz saying that he's the one that WWE comes to for movies, commercials and promotions, well Dolph did all of that too.
Well Dolph isn't marketable like Miz. Miz has held the title for a few months, main evented a Mania, and beat Cena.

Top Bottom