• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Tagyhag

I'm disappointed with the belts, but at least they're not as bad as the universal title.

But I wonder, why are the belts all the same? Is it easier to make toys out of it?

Also, Slater's not winning. AA will win and I don't see how people won't boo them for putting down Slater.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dont see why ziggler is salty, AJ beat the face that runs the place, and ziggle lost to ...dean ambrose

Ten minute opening segment.

Reveal new belts.

Set up initial belt matches.

Put Heath over.

Set up AJ/Dolph match/feud.

Smackdown is so good.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Dean vs Bray it is.

JnVjxDs.gif

UraMallas

I was flipping burgers. Last thing I saw was Slater say he wanted a shot at the tag titles and they told him he didn't have a contract or a partner. I came in and AJ was getting pulled back from a group and they went to commercial.

What did I miss?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
These first ten minutes have been golden. I have no idea why they cant make shows this good every week.

Wagram

Smackdown tag titles look like a pair of nickels. Smackdown womens title looks good.

Belts simply need black or white straps. Colored straps are silly.

Barrage

Honestly, they kinda weakened AA by having them out there looking like schmoes. Woulda been better to give them their own segment later.

Never in a million years would I think I'd be invested in Heath Slater, and yet, here I am.

AJ, kindly put Ziggles down where he belongs.

The Women's belt is actually kinda nice. The tag titles on the other hand, man. That blue just doesn't help out that design at all.

Top Bottom