• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Here we have Usos and Ascension, probably the two least interesting teams on the whole roster, together in the ring. Perfect way to make me tune out.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Maybe it's just because I zone out in the Uso's, but when did they stop doing their dance thing that could never seem to get right together?

I recently realized this too. I hated that entrance and the fact that they couldnt ever do it right, but i now kinda miss being able to hate it so much. Strange eh.

The 1916 is the Bloody Sunday renamed
Yeah, I knew that. But I meant in that both Finn, Finlay and Sheamus had finishers named in reference to Irish stuff. I'd rather not add Becky to that list, even if the post was sarcastic. Becky has maybe the smallest Irish connection now after dropping that dreadful first gimmick since even Finn tied the Demon to Irish mythology.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Hey the Ascension is looking pretty good, maybe WWE will try something diff- Usos win

sigh

So, let's be real.

This is gonna end up being American Alpha vs Heath and Mystery Partner, right @ Backlash, right?

And then AA will win which will cause Heath to move back to Raw to try to get signed?

Wait... there is no way Slater doesn't get a partner, It just doesn't make sense to do the story otherwise. So who is going to be his opponent? The only teams Smackdown has are the Uso's, Ascension, AA, Breezeango, Vaudevillans, and the Hype Bros.

Top Bottom