• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Just turn Ziggler heel already and start him at the bottom.

Why they think they can just flip a switch and people will automatically accept Ziggler main eventing just shows how tone deaf they are. You've damaged him too many times to just accept it without any resistance.

AJ the new face that runs the place

Look at that face!
tumblr_o5uzcfRdbG1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Pretty sure it's not a chopper suit!
g1aj.gif

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Seems pretty straightforward to me, Daniel said he deserves a shot so hes gonna get one ... and he said that on the front end, then what kind of match it is depends on tonight. Makes sense.

I guess this works. Ziggler takes the fall if he wins, and then that can set Ziggler vs Ambrose for the next PPV.

But God, if that's gonna be the match have the Women's or Tag-Match decision main event.

gun_haver

I knew people would say that stip makes no sense. It's fine.

Dolph earned a shot and he blew it, so he needs to earn another one if he wants it.

AJ beat John Cena, and being as Cena is a 15 time champ and they need a new no. 1 contender, it makes sense to give AJ that opportunity if he wants it.

So AJ doesn't need to earn it right now - so he is in the match either way. The only question is whether Dolph can beat AJ to prove he is as good as him, and worth another shot at the championship.

If it's a triple threat this is probably a way to keep the title on Dean without pinning AJ, and not just re-doing the Ziggler match.

I hope AJ just wins and gets the belt off Ambrose. Ambrose is crap in the ring and the title should have good matches attached.

RBH

It kinda bums me out that Carmella has been a bust so far on the main roster.

Breaking Ground made me a fan of hers.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I have no idea what people see in Carmella. WIthout Enzo and Cass she is nothing imo. Guess she fills out the roster.

Barrage

Nikki took the one thing about Cesaro's character that worked for me

AND DRASTICALLY IMPROVED IT

Damn, damn, damn, damn.

EDIT: OOoooh, Carmella Heel? Smart!

Top Bottom