• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Ithil

Please, let Roman win the belt so we have one World Champ that isnt embarassing

526x297-Sdn.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Smackdown has consistently been the more entertaining show pretty much since the brand split.

I have no idea how to put my finger on it either. Is it the pacing? The booking? It just feels like such a smooth ride compared to the 3 hour crazy ride that is Raw.

3 hours is a big problem. Raw will be better once they have the Cruiserweights.

Smackdown has consistently been the more entertaining show pretty much since the brand split.

I have no idea how to put my finger on it either. Is it the pacing? The booking? It just feels like such a smooth ride compared to the 3 hour crazy ride that is Raw.
It's not two hours long so it doesn't have a bunch of filler matches and good stuff stretched/worn out

At worst matches are watchable, which is more than you can say for a lot of RAW.

It reminds me of NXT in the sense that you have people who aren't great but they're given time to breath and you don't feel like you're wasting your time

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

This is actually the first time I've watched Smackdown since the brand split. It definitely feels way different than raw or even how Smackdown was previously. Something about the camera work and it being more in your face I think. Seems a lot more close yo than usual

broz0rs

I was thinking Diggler could win this so that they'll make that RAW title more important than this one for Backlash.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Oh I missed the triple threat stip. So Ziggs eats th pin, AJ's champ and Dean keeps his heat for the Survivor Series match.

This is the first I'm seeing of American Alpha and they're awesome. Those suplexes :wow:. This match is good too. First time I'm seeing Beeze and Fandango together too. I'm glad they found something for both of them.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Not paying attention to the commercial break notwithstanding, a lot of the female talent should pay attention at Dean on commentary. He takes advantage of the space to have a conversation, not just get his bullet points out of the way.

I think there is a good chance for this, considering they lost on saturday.

Whilst nothing is ruled out for them coming to Smackdown, it's very likely they'll hang about on NXT and also do the Raw Cruiserweight division too (Triple H said something before Takeover about Cruiserweights floating between NXT and the Raw Cruiserweights).

Plus, technically, Gargano and Ciampa (or at least Gargano isn't anyways) are not full-time with the WWE yet until sometime in September. I don't think they'll push them on the main roster when they're not full time as yet.

I'd mark if I see them, mind, but yeah, I don't think it's happening.

Top Bottom