• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That Miz promo
37qtj.gif

Striker

Just got done with my NCAA game, tune in to this shit, and Jericho and Ziggler, who are facing at SS, are wrestling in a triple threat? Creative, indeed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't stop laughing at how he's STILL using the "MAIN EVENT OF WM 27" line in every single promo a year and a half after the fact. You don't see Lesnar saying "I WON IN THE MAIN EVENT OF WM 19" every time he's on screen.

It's like how Regal would call himself the 2008 King of the Ring in 2011.

I can't stop laughing at how he's STILL using the "MAIN EVENT OF WM 27" line in every single promo a year and a half after the fact. You don't see Lesnar saying "I WON IN THE MAIN EVENT OF WM 19" every time he's on screen.
Well in Lesnar's case it may improve his promos.
But yeah it's stupid, this was like a running joke around here for Miz last year and somehow it's still going as if WWE haven't noticed the idiocy of it yet.

Aw man I'm not even paying attention to my awful Raw episode, I'm too busy doing something stupid.

Watching Raw past 2AM is something stupider I assure you.

To be fair, I remember Jericho using "beat Austin and Rock ON THE SAME NIGHT to be first Undisputed Champ" for a long, long time. Though granted, that was a bigger accomplishment.

Ithil

It's like how Regal would call himself the 2008 King of the Ring in 2011.

King of the Ring is at least a title. Every main event at WM has a winner, every year, that isn't some kind of world first you need to trot out every time (like them always mentioning Jericho was the first Undisputed champion).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This triple threat really proves how vanilla everyone in WWE looks now

6'0
6'0
6'2"
Black short trunks with red accents
Black short trunks with red accents
Black short trunks with purple accents
Medium length hair
Medium length hair
Medium length hair
Kneepapads and wrist tape
Kneepads and wristbands
Kneepads and wristbands
Black boots with red accents
Black boots with red accents
White boots with black accents

Is this Ring of Honor?

Ithil

I would ask why people are complaining about a good match on free TV, but whatever.

Also, WHY would you have him pin Jericho now? Isn't that why Miz was in the match? So you wouldn't give a result away from their Summerslam match?

Top Bottom