• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Brock/HHH isn't going to end the PPV is it? They're sure making it seem like it is, which wouldn't be right (especially given Punk's new vendetta).

Heel

Mastre Brockinho is gonna slap on that standing Kimura Lock and destroy HHH's world. There is no escape, especially when he jumps into guard and locks in bottom control. Imagine the torque on that Kimura Lock from such an advantageous position, friends. It's simple physics...HHH'S forearm will eventually snap. Any UFC fan knows that much.

Kaladin

bieber-triple-h-mayweather-jr-fight-floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-miguel-cotto-02.jpg

RBH

Mastre Brockinho is gonna slap on that standing Kimura Lock and destroy HHH's world. There is no escape, especially when he jumps into guard and locks in bottom control. Imagine the torque on that Kimura Lock from such an advantageous position, friends. It's simple physics...HHH'S forearm will eventually snap. Any UFC fan knows that much.

Mastre Brockinho would be a good screenname for the WWE.com comments section.

I'm missing Ziggler's match getting food =(

$5 bets all night (because betting on wrestling is as dumb but I can't stop, like WWE).
First up:
Ziggler +145 - $5 to win 7.25

"Wouldn't be right?" It's clearly the main event and biggest focus of Summer Slam.

HHH/Brock isn't nearly on the level of Rock/Cena or Rock/Hogan or something where the WWE title can take a backseat. Though it's more about how that issue itself (the champ not ending the shows) is a big part of Punk's character now.

Top Bottom