• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

somedevil

you know..when they first introduced this match i actually had some interest in.

but recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap after recap

of HHH vs Bork has me to the point where I really don't give a shit. fuck this match, no one gives a shit. people were probably more excited about Cesaro vs Santino

Well there segments are the highest rating segments on raw so there is an interest in the match.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
no joke, this might be the best match of the night

I just realized they ran a HHH promo instead of one for the match they were about to show.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, Vince swerved us all.

Everyone, all of your picks should be reversed.

How was that a swerve? The ENTIRE storyline was how the newly face Jericho couldn't win a big PPV match. The only logical conclusion was having him win a PPV match.

I have no idea what they're doing with this Bryan-Kane match. Either way, Bryan will surely show up again later in the WWE title match.

Kaladin

At least Bryan is part of the "put over younger talent" section of the Kane cycle and not the "random tag team partner" section.

Ithil

Hahahaha, when the DANIEL BRYAN chant started, I heard a single squeaky kid going BRYAN SUCKS between the chant. This isn't John Cena, kid, there's no pause for the children.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm gonna fuck this ice cream up

1NmDo.jpg

Crowd: "YES YES YES YES" "Daniel Bryan" clap clap clap clap clap "Daniel Bryan"

Michael Cole: Look at these fans continuing to mock Daniel Bryan

Bowser

Fucking late ass Megabus, I was supposed to be back home by 7:45 and I'm still 25 minutes away from NYC and missing Y2J/Ziggs and mah boy D. Brine :/

Top Bottom