• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Go my bet!!!

LeCuu.jpg

Thank fuck I avoided the Ziggler match.

Keep going WWE!

Ithil

kelly+kelly.JPG

So, Rey, you thought you could use the roll up to win? You merely adopted the roll-up. I was born with the roll-up. Moulded by it. I did not see a clean finish until I was a grown woman. By then it was nothing to me but BLEACHING

G-Fex

kelly+kelly.JPG

So, Rey, you thought you could use the roll up to win? You merely adopted the roll-up. I was born with the roll-up. Moulded by it. I did not see a clean finish until I was a grown woman. By then it was nothing to me but BLEACHING

This is why you were the champ of NWA

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
kelly+kelly.JPG

:bow :bow

Guzim

kelly+kelly.JPG

Hahaha, thank you so much for this.

bigosc2k

Banned
kelly+kelly.JPG

Omg I'm dying over here

Top Bottom