• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Ithil

I love when guys just throw themselves into their gimmick completely. It's what makes Sandow so great, and Bryan is the same (imagine someone else playing his role).

Ultratech

"I'd never hit an announcer..."

IMAW_Wrestling_DanielBryan0.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
You guys remember when Ryder was red hot with the fans selling tons of merchandise and getting himself over with his YouTube and social media stuff? Didn't he get to be the US Champion for three days? That was a great time for him.

Why'd he go from popular guy to "Oh wow, he's on Raw?" status again? Wasn't it Kane? He's got a good, fun gimmick and likes interacting with the fans. I don't get it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You guys remember when Ryder was red hot with the fans selling tons of merchandise and getting himself over with his YouTube and social media stuff? Didn't he get to be the US Champion for three days? That was a great time for him.

Why'd he go from popular guy to "Oh wow, he's on Raw?" status? He's got a good, fun gimmick and likes interacting with the fans.
Because WWE made him a moop with the whole Eve/Kane bit which was just used as filler for Cena.

Why'd he go from popular guy to "Oh wow, he's on Raw?" status again? Wasn't it Kane? He's got a good, fun gimmick and likes interacting with the fans. I don't get it.

Kane + Creative.

He was built up so that Kane could make Cena embrace the hate.

Why'd he go from popular guy to "Oh wow, he's on Raw?" status? He's got a good, fun gimmick and likes interacting with the fans.

Because the WWE went out of their way to bury the guy NOBODY could get over with that kane storyline. They jobbed him out bad. Nobody gets over on their own unless the WWE decides to put you over

KissVibes

Banned
WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO RYDER? Because he got slapped? BIG DEAL YA FUCKIN' GOOBER.

And thanks everyone for the refresher on why Ryder's success went nowhere.

Edit: Kane vs Bryan at Survivor Series in an Anger Management match with special guest referee Charlie Sheen. Calling it now.

Top Bottom