• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I AM SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED that Cena is getting a title shot. SHOOOOCKED!

Zee-Row

Banned
has AJ always squinted her eyes this much? It's like she's no longer capable of opening them now that she's crazay

brock.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'I don't want to be that guy who gets that nostalgia pop. I don't want to be that guy who's battered and broken. That guy who only gets by because he needs the paycheck'
kVaiI.jpg

ecurbj

Wow. I genuinely thought there was no chance there'd be a cage match. I didn't spot a cage at all during the night.
Me neither. I figured it would of been rigged to be a NO DQ match and John Cena came out to help Jerry. The outcome might still be the same in the Cage Match tonight.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too bad Punk's a company man, when Lawler said he'd never last in Memphis, Punk should have fired back 'yeah because I wouldn't be able to book myself to win the title every other week'

KissVibes

Banned
The King wrestling is worse than Triple H hogging the spotlight. At least Trips can still do decent matches.

Great, Punk is cowering in the corner. I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING.

Top Bottom