• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Toki767

They want the Yes chant to be a face chant, but they want Bryan as a heel, so he's saying No now except for when he wins a match and celebrates.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
There is no more heelish behavior than robbing me of two stacked black women rubbing their asses together.

Maybe they can get Cameron and Naomi with a better wrestler.

EDIT: I was hoping someone would tell me that Kelly Keely had been fired :(. Hopefully Eve squashes her.

Cagey

Banned
Two commercial breaks ago, at least in NYC, they aired a promo for a house show in White Plains featuring "the WWE board of directors forcing John Laurinitis to honor his contract" and a Show/Johnny handicap match v. Cena.

...the fuck?

og5bu.jpg

Ithil

Yeah this pisses me off too, but judging by the YES chant after he won on SD, the YES chant during his NO promo the same SD show, and the YES chant during his versus video clip, he's still keeping it, just saying "NO" more

Well the angle they're going with is not that he's no longer chanting YES, but that he's maintaining that only he is allowed to chant it, and no one else. Hence the NO when people are chanting it.

Also, AAAAAARRRRRWWAAAAAAARRRRRAAAAARRRAAAAAAHHHHH

Just saved you two minutes.

Top Bottom