• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Tonight on Lucha Underground- Cueto Cup Semifinals

Mil Muertes vs Pentagon DARK
Prince Puma vs Fenix

Tonight's episode should be fantastic. Over the last few episodes they've gotten as close to hitting the level of Season 1 than they have since that season ended.

They even have had great story segments lately (aside from dollar store Paul Heyman). Last week you had an FBI agent tell Dario "I love what you're doing with the Temple, Pentagon Dark is one of my favorites. Shame he'll have to die with everyone else when the Reckoning happens."

Tonight on Lucha Underground- Cueto Cup Semifinals

Mil Muertes vs Pentagon DARK
Prince Puma vs Fenix

Tonight's episode should be fantastic. Over the last few episodes they've gotten as close to hitting the level of Season 1 than they have since that season ended.

They even have had great story segments lately (aside from dollar store Paul Heyman). Last week you had an FBI agent tell Dario "I love what you're doing with the Temple, Pentagon Dark is one of my favorites. Shame he'll have to die with everyone else when the Reckoning happens."

Both of those should be great. Need season 3 to get on nwtflix

cordy

Banned
I get that, but it means he has something when the current WWE champion brings 0 to the table.

Jinder's understood on the mic, has a good look, has a character people understand, he's humble and he's improving as he continues. Nakamura's gotta work on his promos because in the WWE that's a major thing here.

There's a reason why Corbin's cash-in failed due to Mojo Rawley ripping him on Twitter. Doesn't matter if Corbin's got the height, entrance and better in-ring skills. Promos matter.

Hasney

Jinder's understood on the mic, has a good look, has a character people understand, he's humble and he's improving as he continues. Nakamura's gotta work on his promos because in the WWE that's a major thing here.

There's a reason why Corbin's cash-in failed due to Mojo Rawley ripping him on Twitter. Doesn't matter if Corbin's got the height, entrance and better in-ring skills. Promos matter.

Meltzer believes it's more to do with Corbin accidentally heeling on an army man more than anything.

Kurita

Randy Orton never delivered a memorable promo in his life and he's got a shit load of titles.
Dolph Ziggler is a 2 times WHC.
Fucking Jack Swagger held the title.
The list could go on.

klonere

Banned
Willie's talented, but he's constantly trying to put himself over.

Can someone explain why Will Ospreay kept trying to do Okada's Rainmaker in the matches of the BOSJ this year?

Yeah, he dyed his hair and got CHAOS themed gear and all.

The actual move he was trying to do was the Rainham Maker which is this.

giphy.gif

WWE should have tried to arrange for the ICW defence to be on an episode of NXT, ICW would be able to provide a copy without Billy's commentary (no chance of it being WWE friendly) for Nigel to dub over. Pete's injury before the Progress shows was a pain too.

Yeah, he dyed his hair and got CHAOS themed gear and all.

The actual move he was trying to do was the Rainham Maker which is this.

giphy.gif
I like will but that looks so awful and weak.
Aleister Black has to kill someone in a glorified squash but they want it to take more than 5 minutes this time.
What? The last like 3 matches of his have been long as hell and competitive. Who was the last person he squashed in a match?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Summer Rae being in WWE2K is her first appearance in like 2 years in anything.

I'm not saying I want her wrestling, but I would like to see her on TV. Hot Summer vs. Cold Lana was pretty hilarious to me. I think they could even throw her in the fashion police without being a third wheel. Particularly given they barely ever wrestle.

cordy

Banned
Meltzer believes it's more to do with Corbin accidentally heeling on an army man more than anything.

If Corbin was better in their eyes it wouldn't have mattered as many other world champions have done worse. He's just not good.
Randy Orton never delivered a memorable promo in his life and he's got a shit load of titles.
The list could go on.

You using Orton, a 3rd generation superstar who walked into the WWE looking like this

Randy-orton-6.jpg

and was handpicked by the brass as their next star, a natural and you're wondering why he's got a lot of titles under his belt? Let alone the fact it took a few years before he got it? Come on now. As for Ziggler, you mean the guy who tried gimmick after gimmick after gimmick before he finally found one that works and then it took years before he became a champion? As for Swagger I hope we're talking about the world title which he took over a year and a half to get and not that ECW title held by such esteemed wrestlers such as Chavo Guerrero, Vincent Kennedy McMahon and Ezekial Jackson.

Nakamura has only been on the main roster for 4 months.

It won't kill the man to wait a longer time just so he has an angle to prop him up before he wins the belt.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The list could go on.

I'm not sure how you can forget the time he told Rey Mysterio that Eddie Guerrero is in hell.

Beefy

Fam save me. A girl I am sort of seeing is a vegetarian (there is nothing wrong with that), but she just said this: "You can't stop violence if you eat violence" then went on a mad one about people wanting to stop violence eating meat.....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fam save me. A girl I am sort of seeing is a vegetarian (there is nothing wrong with that), but she just said this: "You can't stop violence if you eat violence" then went on a mad one about people wanting to stop violence eating meat.....

future endoavor her

Angry Grimace

You should have cut a promo on her dating a guy named Beefy

If you don't share her views then please exit now.

Top Bottom