• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

tumblr_lrqnnszPdl1r3v5tpo1_500.jpg

Have you ever torn your ACL before? The guy wouldn't be able to even WALK if he did. He got up under his own power and was able to limp around, he'll be fine in a week's time.

Not true. A few years ago, a Major League pitcher tore his ACL covering first base and still pitched to finish the inning.

For a moment I couldn't tell if Sin Cara just performed his ultimate botch or if they were trying to get ADR more over as a heel.
I guess it was Sin Cara being Sin Cara?

DrZeus

I am still baffled by Mistico's career since arriving in the E. One of the best workers in the world to whatever this guy is. tsk tsk...I still don't think he can see out of his mask.

Paracelsus

There's a reason the Wyatt family are being pushed so hard...

So basically Vince, Stephanie, 3 Big Boss Men (let's pretend Ray, Patterson and Brisco), The Wyatt Family to play the Brood, Ryback to play Shamrock and Kane as Kane.

All against Daniel Bryan.

Top Bottom