• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Nose Master

Doubt it.

Will be his worst podcast. They could have got somebody more interesting. Bryan has a book to promote and I would have preferred him.

It's gonna be bad, yeah. "hottest" question he could ask is "so... you prefer'd NXT and divas not being a complete joke, right?"

OctoMan

Banned
Doubt it.

Will be his worst podcast. They could have got somebody more interesting. Bryan has a book to promote and I would have preferred him.
Hate pretty much all the divas but paige has been wrestling forever and comes from a big time wrestling fam. I think it'll he really interesting.

Nose Master

Assuming they bring Rousey in at some point, how would they realistically book her? The total amount of fight time she has is literally 15 minutes across 12 matches.

fad624ef52540e0dedaacc8394c0f88a.jpg

Because this is might be the biggest wrestling match since cena vs rock.
??

Brock ended the streak. There is literally nothing they can do to further the feud more for him, and he's by far the future WWE investment and he was by far the most over guy the WWE had.

It just comes off as pandering to Mark, rather than benefiting Brock.

Hate pretty much all the divas but paige has been wrestling forever and comes from a big time wrestling fam. I think it'll he really interesting.

I never took to her. But her on tough enough has just put me off totally. All the screaming and name calling.

Don't know if it's scripted or what, I just can't stand her on that show.

Lol at Lesnar in disbelief at Heyman's promo

Sounds like underdog and upcomer Taker is winning this. But I fully believe Summerslam crowd will be pro Lesnar

Lesnar has to win and pay it forward on Cesaro. A loss would be baffling, and hopefully Taker intends to lose

Savitar

It's a pity they can't let Paige and co cut some real promos ala AJ did.

Because they should be against everything the Diva concept stands for.

Heroman

Banned
??

Brock ended the streak. There is literally nothing they can do to further the feud more for him, and he's by far the future WWE investment and he was by far the most over guy the WWE had.

It just comes off as pandering to Mark, rather than benefiting Brock.

It not about benefiting anyone really, Like heyman said it the remacth of forever, to of the biggest star going at for one more time, it bring both new and old fans alike.

Sounds like underdog and upcomer Taker is winning this. But I fully believe Summerslam crowd will be pro Lesnar

Lesnar has to win and pay it forward on Cesaro. A loss would be baffling, and hopefully Taker intends to lose

I tried to warn you guys. The monkey's paw only has 1 finger left, and it can't be used on all of Cena/Rollins, Taker/Brock, and Cesaro/Owens

Nose Master

Not feeling Paige's new makeup. She's slowly drifting away from the alternative look she's got.

Them .5 second diva submissions

Nameless

Taker winning by anything other than count-out or DQ would be one of the shittiest moves from a company famous for making shit moves.

Top Bottom