• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I hate Cena, and I like Stewart, but dude has no place in this shit. Wrestling's fake, yeah. Stewart giggling through promos and that awful chair spot last night is the absolute worst. It's the equivalent of someone looking into the camera constantly on SNL / the like.

The guy looking into the camera on SNL all the time is now the host of The Tonight Show, so it seemed to work out pretty well.

styl3s

Multiple Choice For Seth statue Segment

1) John Cena Behind curtain
2) Sheamus Behind Curtain / Cash-in
3) Steven Colbert Behind Curtain
4) Sting Behind Curtain
5) Actual Statue behind Curtain / Good Ending For Seth
6) Actual Statue behind Curtain / Thumb Downs For Seth
7) Xavier Woods Behind Curtain
8) Ambrose
tumblr_na6597tEaQ1rbj206o1_400.gif

Cena seems too obvious which means out of the "wrestler behind the curtain" it makes the most sense. It would be cool if it was Sting.

BFIB

Nothing like finally getting home from a wake, want to get your mind off things, turn on Raw and its Big Show.

Hot Summer > Ziggler's girl.

Rusev taking a swing at Ziggler when Ziggler got sent to the corner was a nice touch.

I completely thought the new Transporter bombed already, but I was thinking of the new Hitman movie.

Hex

Banned
HHH turning on Seth makes zero sense so it's probably going to happen.

How does it make no sense?
Cena is about to do something HHH couldn't
Seth keeps saying he is the best ever, HHH does not really like that
Seth keeps acting unappreciative for the Authority carrying him
It is kind of Orton all over again

Big Slow sucks the air out of any arena he's in.

I hope the WWE doesn't have any of the newer guys feud with him moving forward, that just halts anyone's momentum when they get stuck with BS.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
How does it make no sense?
Cena is about to do something HHH couldn't
Seth keeps saying he is the best ever, HHH does not really like that
Seth keeps acting unappreciative for the Authority carrying him
It is kind of Orton all over again

"My handpicked protege has accomplished every goal I've set for him, NOW is the time to turn on him!"

Turning on Orton in '04 made sense because HHH was still an active wrestler who had just lost to Chris Kanyon 2 months prior.

Top Bottom