• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

This is how I imagine bo looks like right now
2693-700x0.jpg

deceased

Imagine if WWE finalized a deal with Evolve and sent Big Show on a tour with Evolve because no one else could possibly give a shit about Big Show.

BFIB

I said it last night, but Big Show has to retire. Not because we're all tired of him, but the dudes in his 40s and at his size, doesn't need to take these bumps.

Main event:

Seth and HHH reveal statue

Cena demands rematch

HHH says no

Ric Flair persuades HHH on behalf of Cena

Seth w/ HHH vs Cena w/ Flair

Cena wins at PPV, Flair passes the torch.

Since the Iron Clad contract era no one likes Show.

But it doesn't make sense for anyone involved. Heels beating up Big Show makes him sympathetic from a story perspective. And then the faces look like assholes for beating him up even more. The crowd reaction is irrelevant when you are looking at just the basics of it all.

styl3s

Then Shane comes back
See, Steph gets a divorce and Seth and Steph get married and they screw Vince out of his % of the company because hes old now and they get him removed for being inept and after like a year of running shit out of no where Shane and Triple H come out with NXT and we get a NXT vs WWE feud with HHH/Shane at the helm of NXT and Rollins/Steph at the helm of WWE.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
See, Steph gets a divorce and Seth and Steph get married and they screw Vince out of his % of the company because hes old now and they get him removed for being inept and after like a year of running shit out of no where Shane and Triple H come out with NXT and we get a NXT vs WWE feud with HHH/Shane at the helm of NXT and Rollins/Steph at the helm of WWE.

lmao

Fox318

I don't even know how you fix big show. I remember reading reports he was actually decently over before his resev fued last year as a face but damn.

sora87

But it doesn't make sense for anyone involved. Heels beating up Big Show makes him sympathetic from a story perspective. And then the faces look like assholes for beating him up even more. The crowd reaction is irrelevant when you are looking at just the basics of it all.

I think even WWE are starting to realise their idea of faces/heels just isn't working these days.

BOOK IT

Cause he cost them the match.

It's shocking how the most basic and simple storytelling can't be recognized by people who claim to be smart fans. I guarantee 10 year olds watching understood that Show accidentally hit Sheamus and the other heels got pissed at him for costing them the match.

styl3s

And then Vince does a run in on the PPV where its all NXT vs WWE and the main event is like Rollins and whoever vs Shane and HHH and Vince does a run in and Shane turns on HHH and everyone is like oh shit Vince and Shane and Steph and Seth are running shit but Vince hits Seth with a McMahon stunner

CORPORATION 2.0

Top Bottom