• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ava Kris Tyson (First Mr.Beast Subscriber) Resigning From MrBeast after Allegations

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
We saw the Doc's entire career get evaporated in real life. Literally one afternoon was all it took. Sponsorships revoked, streaming monetization canceled, removed from every game he was a part of, kicked out of his own development studio. He was done, it's over.

And then there's this fucking turd. I guarantee the only reason mr. Beast didn't dropkick this guy out of his crew is the same reason this asshole now gets a safety net from scum like rolling stone.

"Transphobic attacks" is the perfect parry to any form of criticism. Do they not understand that if you're saying that attacking someone for sexting with minors is somehow "transphobic", you're indirectly saying something about trans people?

I skimmed read the article. Their view is that the person who was messaging came out and said it was just edgy jokes and no grooming took place.

For me, that's not a justification. If I was sending "edgy" jokes to a 13 year old then I'd have the police at my house in no time.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Can you guess which forum is currently saying stuff like "it was just edgelord stuff" or "proof seems weak?"

Ava deserves to pay for this as much as DrDisrespect. People's moral sense shouldnt change based on the person being judged, but of course it does.
Let me guess, you need to mix the primary color blue and red to get the colour of their homepage.

Last edited:

Doczu

What a world.

Say you'd never accept your sister dating a black guy and you're cancelled and your championship is revoked.

Write to minors in a sugestive way and everyone hopes you will get better once you get offline and cut off all the hate.

I don't condone the first one.

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
What is it with YouTubers and wanting to sext minors? It's like Hollywood and stuff, does being rich warp your sense of what you want to fuck?
Most Youtubers are basically children in adult bodied mentally. They never grew up. And with their audiences usually being children, they have an ample supply of willing victims coming their way.
2ea2910293077e6dda09b8ccf1610991.gif

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
MrBeast allowing this man to be in drag on a children's channel was the last straw, and no one should be surprised by the reality of Chris.

But MrBeast being human trash goes all the way back. Everything about him is fake and manipulative, and horrible for the children he dupes. The way he talks about them here is the reality of who he has always been.

(and the rest of this video...)

Z O N E

So, Part 2 is out from the alleged 2nd victim. He has posted a few screenshots of the discord messages, discrediting Lavas (the main victim) comments that the Discord was not cleansed.

It's looking more and more like Lava is still trying to defend Ava Kris Tyson, which further enhances that they were groomed and have not come to terms with it.

Top Bottom