• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome deal for Canadians on Family guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Future Shop is having a sale on both Family Guy DVDs right now:

Volume 1 (Season 1 & 2) is on sale for $22.99, down $35!
Volume 2 (Season 3) is on sale at $44.99, down $13.

The sale is really worth it for the first volume, I just bought a copy, at that price it's a steal.

Go get it now!

http://www.futureshop.ca

Malakhov

Banned
Wow, just noticed they have a sale on Simpsons - The Complete First Season, it's $15.99, down $25. Too bad I bought it when it came out :(

LakeEarth

All FOX first seasons are on sale at FutureShop.ca right now. There was a thread, but it said "Buffy/Angel" cause those were the first one I noticed on sale.

BTW, also for sale are the season ones of :

Buffy ($18)
Angel ($33)
Futurama ($20)
King of the Hill ($20)
24 (although it says sold out)
X-Files (down from $100+ to $50)
Firefly (support dammit!!!)

I went to the store, and some of them had the sale price and others didn't, but they pricematched. Hell, the guy didn't even check. He just assumed I was telling the truth.

Malakhov

Banned
Argh wtf, 24 season one is only $28.99, down $45.

Willco: Yeah they ship to the states though I don't know the cost, it's free shipping for canada.

LakeEarth

bTW, they are taking 24 orders now. THAT'S RIGHT BITCH YOU'RE MINE NOW!!!

It says sold out, but you can go to the store... or you konw, just wait.

That makes 6 new TV DVD packages in a few days.

LakeEarth

Willco said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You US bastards have been getting awsome game deals for years. Let us have a deal for a change (though admittedly, we get good DVD deals more often then game deals).

BTW, should I get the X-Files price? I don't really WANT IT want it, but it's an awsome deal.

Malakhov

Banned
I loved X-files, I was a huge fan but there's no way I'm gonna shell out $100 for every seasons so getting the first season would be pointless.

LakeEarth

Willco said:
I will not rest until your country lies in ruins! You hear me?! RUINS!

south-park-war-web.jpg

IT BEGINSSSS!!!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
LakeEarth- I have a proposition. Since you want Firefly to be supported, you should buy another copy of the DVD set. And then send it to me. That's pretty much the terms of the deal. Sound good?

LakeEarth

Archaix said:
LakeEarth- I have a proposition. Since you want Firefly to be supported, you should buy another copy of the DVD set. And then send it to me. That's pretty much the terms of the deal. Sound good?

I can't think of a smart ass response right now, so fuck you.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm just trying to get more support for Firefly into the US where we don't get deals like this :(

If Firefly is as mean as you, I don't even want it! beh!

Alucard

Banned
Ugh! How long is this sale going on for? I already ordered Batman: The Animated Series last night and now I'm doing my best to resist getting Family Guy at such a great price.

I never intended to pick up the Simpsons' Season 1 DVDs because the episodes weren't too good, but at that price, they are SUPER AWESOME.

Memles

Crazymoogle said:
Dammit...why can't...Alias...get a price drop...

This news is all old, but couldn't agree more on Alias. I've been borrowing the Season Sets, 7-8 Episodes on a Disc, one disc at a time, from the library for months now. I got through all of Season One, and it rocked. Season Two is also really good. I've seen it all mind you, but now I'm getting to Phase One in Season Two, and wish I could own them cheaply.

So damn them indeed. Damn Fox, I guess.

Malakhov

Banned
Alucard said:
Argh. My local area Future Shop is all out of Family Guy Volume 1. Time to do some driving tomorrow.
Just order it through their website, free shipping and they will ship as soon as they get some in stock!

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, I might just do that but I've already put on a fair amount of stuff on credit this month and would rather just pay at a store. :-\

I ordered FG1 and Simpsons1 from their website yesterday. We get too few of those sorts of deals here, I had to buy them. And they had Wilco's Summer Teeth half price, how could I refuse? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom