• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3 - Must have mods?

Senua

I've completed the game already near launch, playing it in basically vanilla form. I think with the recent patch 7 I'll play through it again soon and am wondering, what are your favourite/must have mods? Thanking you.

Senua

please-help-me-mark-angel.gif

T4keD0wN

This is just about the only game i think ive actually enjoyed more vanilla, but if you really want heres what i used:

5E spells (best mod so far imo)
Unlock level curve 13-20
ImpUI
Tavs hair salon + NPC visual overhaul (the latter mod also replaces some already high quality models, luckily you can pick and choose which ones)
Honour features unlocker
Emotes - Poses and Toggle Walk
DLSS frame gen - Puredark

Havent tried, but plan on trying: Fantastical Multiverse, Party Limit Begone + tactician plus
If you just want item, skills and appearance mods theres way too many to choose from

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
I've completed the game already near launch, playing it in basically vanilla form. I think with the recent patch 7 I'll play through it again soon and am wondering, what are your favourite/must have mods? Thanking you.
Improved UI
Tav’a Hair Salon
Party Limit Remover
Appearance Edit Enhanced
Basket Full of Equipment

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Im not a modder and have no idea how this shit works, so this might be tales from my ass.

But I think they just very recently released like the official official mod support tools.

But if so it might worth waiting a month or 2, they'll probably have some new fire banger mods on the way soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom