• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Begins Trailer Out on July 6th on I, Robot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Heh. I guess they want people to think Batman is cool before Catwoman stinks up the place...

Batman Begins Teaser Trailer with "I, Robot"
Source: Cinescape
Monday, July 5, 2004

Cinescape has learned that the first teaser trailer for Warner Bros.' Batman Begins will play in theaters with Will Smith's "I, Robot"...

We have seen the evidence ourselves that Warner Bros. has struck a deal with 20th Century Fox to ship the trailer for BATMAN BEGINS with prints of Fox's I, ROBOT to theaters across the continent. I, ROBOT will begin its theatrical run on July 16, and that will also be the same day that the trailer for BATMAN BEGINS will be seen. We have also been able to confirm the running time of the BATMAN trailer: it's one minute, five second in length.

Since "I, Robot" is not a Warner Bros. film, we don't expect the teaser trailer to be "attached," or playing with every copy of "I, Robot". Make sure you call the theater ahead of time to see if they will be showing the clip with their copy or copies.

Thanks to 'Chris A' for the heads up.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Gah the title had me thinking their would be a trailer today :-/

When it seems its actually the 16th, not the 6th.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ghost said:
Gah the title had me thinking their would be a trailer today :-/

When it seems its actually the 16th, not the 6th.

Er, sorry. I'm half-awake this morning.

Diablos

I'm sorry, but "Batman Begins" is the worst name for a movie.

What's the second one gonna be called? "Batman is Halfway Through"? What the fuck??

Diablos said:
I'm sorry, but "Batman Begins" is the worst name for a movie.

What's the second one gonna be called? "Batman is Halfway Through"? What the fuck??

Saying "I'm sorry, but" is SOOOO pretentious.

And BTW, "I'm sorry, but" you're wrong.

Penguin

Iceman said:
Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Begins.. it works.

Does that include Batman Forever.....

I wish they had gone with the original name and I believe it's still the production name of Batman: Iminitdation Game (spelling)

As long as they avoid just using the title "Batman", I get confused as it is when people say "Batman".. I mean the 89 version with Keaton, the 60s version with West, the comics... It's just so difficult

Well, I will probably go see I,Robot, I was on the fence about it before, but now it's pretty much set.

Or maybe with Catwoman, but don't know if I would go to that even for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom