• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Trailer not out (and not coming w/Catwoman, either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamfam

Do you really want your product to be associated with CatWoman?

------------------

"Hey guys, want to go see CatWoman? It looks really good"

"Sure thing"

*goes to cinema, trailer for Batman pops up*

"Hey guys, that Batman looks great, we should go see that"

"Deffinetly"

*CatWoman movie plays, everyone starts leaving*

"So you guys still up for Batman?"

"No fucking way man, I'm never going to the cinema again"

Yeah... no. As usual, Hamfam's logic is failed. Successful preview material before a shitty movie makes no difference on the outcome of the previewed movie. Just look at the past.

FoneBone

ManaByte said:
They are showing something at Comic Con this week.
Unfortunately, if the past is any guide, whatever's shown there won't be released to the general public, at least not for a while. But they may at least provide an explanation for the delay of the teaser.

Doth Togo

134765.gif

FoneBone

God's Hand said:
Yeah... no. As usual, Hamfam's logic is failed. Successful preview material before a shitty movie makes no difference on the outcome of the previewed movie. Just look at the past.
I'm inclined to agree with you, but bear in mind that Catwoman is tied (even if in name only) to the Batman property. Still, I doubt it would have any negative effect on Batman's performance.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Ninja Scooter said:
speaking of trailers, WTF is this?
PosterSmall.jpg

funeral.jpg

robin.jpg

Some kind of fanmade mini-movie like Batman: Dead End?

Yes, and it was BANNED from airing at Comic Con. The Force.net will be hosting it in their Fan Films section this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom