• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baton Kaitos has commercials for it now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firest0rm

I=saw an ad for it on Spike TV today. I didn't see the whole thing, but it still had the who are you? slogan. I completely forgot all the other stuff that happened in it :S. All I remember is it shows a person standing then says something about him. Shows footage, then another dude and another line saying something and more footage. Then it said Who are you? and ended with the Nintendo GameCube logo but this time the logo dropped down just like the Gameboy Advance way. Where the letters drop one by one.

AniHawk

Firest0rm said:
I=saw an ad for it on Spike TV today. I didn't see the whole thing, but it still had the who are you? slogan. I completely forgot all the other stuff that happened in it :S. All I remember is it shows a person standing then says something about him. Shows footage, then another dude and another line saying something and more footage. Then it said Who are you? and ended with the Nintendo GameCube logo but this time the logo dropped down just like the Gameboy Advance way. Where the letters drop one by one.

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread already about this, or TWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom