• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield: Bad Company - A second chance

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I haven't stopped playing BF:BC since it launched. There are several here that have done the same. With the launch of 1943, some have expressed an interest to return to BC and either keep the relationship going or to give it a second chance. Post here if you are interested.

Triz

I picked up the PS3 version from Amazon today. Having too much fun with 1943 and for essentially the same price i get the same engine with a ton more levels right? Hope there is still a community to play with.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Triz said:
I picked up the PS3 version from Amazon today. Having too much fun with 1943 and for essentially the same price i get the same engine with a ton more levels right? Hope there is still a community to play with.

There is, but expect a stiff hazing unless you're some magical god your first game. :lol

(Spawn) (Death) (Spawn) (Sniper death) (Spawn) (Spawn camping death). OVER AND OVER AND OVER THE WHOLE MATCH. :lol

After that (if you don't play with those same players) the game will be nearly the same with more urban combat and destruction all around you.

I'm picking the PS3 version up possibly in a week or three. So you can feel free to bother me if/when I get it. :D

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
TheSeks said:
There is, but expect a stiff hazing unless you're some magical god your first game. :lol

(Spawn) (Death) (Spawn) (Sniper death) (Spawn) (Spawn camping death). OVER AND OVER AND OVER THE WHOLE MATCH. :lol

After that (if you don't play with those same players) the game will be nearly the same with more urban combat and destruction all around you.

I'm picking the PS3 version up possibly in a week or three. So you can feel free to bother me if/when I get it. :D
I hardly ever encounter repeated spawn camping in BF. FYI.

TheSeks

DenogginizerOS said:
I hardly ever encounter repeated spawn camping in BF. FYI.

Well, must-of been unlucky for me. Since that's how I went my first game. Didn't score any points, just kept dying over and over and over... :lol Made me nearly swear off the game until I got into an even matched game, then it clicked like 1943 did for me. :D

And I just bought it from the B2G1 free used sale at Gamestop, so anyone that play on the PS3 version should probably PM me to get something going.

TheSeks

Well, if I could get past "Failure to connect to EA online..." (are they doing maintence this late at night? Or is the "failure to connect to EA's shitty servers" biting me in the ass since 1943 didn't give me problems connecting... :lol ) I'd dig playing a few rounds with you, dude.

Violater

I would be interested, I only stopped playing because everyone on my friends list did.
Ad me if your interested PSN: Violater

No planes man! Ya know that guy in every battlefield server that gets in a plane and becomes unkillable. Yea, thats me. Well, it was until Warhawk came out....

blackhatmaven

Neo Member
I just bought BF:BC for twenty bucks and though I like it so far, I'm going through a bit of a transition period getting used to the 'destruction' (after playing Red Faction Guerilla) and the driving (after replaying GTA IV). I am getting a kick out of the story/dialogue and I like the game play with regard to checkpoints and the way the levels play out.

One question though: if I quit halfway through a level then resume days later do I start at my last checkpoint or at the start of the level?

Top Bottom