• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beer battered fish > *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
Oh god, I love it so much...The cheapass beer, the awesome tartar sauce, the open-air cooking...

It's kind of sad that the best fish ever is only served in the middle of August...All other fish preparatoins (even beer battered) pale in comparison.

Fusebox

Banned
Move to Australia mate, not only do we make a mean beer-battered fish (12 months a year!) , but they usually advertise exactly what beer was used and they some boutiqe numbers too like your Squires and your Boags.

Matlock

Banned
Well, the thing is...The best friggin' fish around is at the fall festival. I dunno why, but it's just the best, anywhere. :-|

yoshifumi

Banned
my mom makes good beer battered fish. when we went to alaska we brought back about 50 pounds of halibut. lasted us a really long time.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
beer; battered wife > beer battered fish

i don't condone spousal abuse. or indeed marriage. beer is pretty great, though.

drohne said:
beer; battered wife > beer battered fish

I agree with that sentiment. *slaps his ho*

I don't have a ho. Nor a girlfriend that would in all likeliness slap my ass silly her calling her a ho. Thus it's OK to slap the ho, when it's just me in my forum induced fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom