• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best XFL picture I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Its probably old, but its new to me! [/NBC]

xfl.jpg

Bwahahahha!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Manders said:
that reminds me, when's the season start?

I wish. Before Vince screwed the league up and made it a complete joke, XFL was my drug for my NFL dependency problem.

Mashing

Lo and behold the next season the NFL had those floating camera's like the XFL did... while I can't say I like everything the XFL did, they did have some pretty cool ideas for football. They need to have mics on the players in the NFL... I'd love to hear their trashtalking (Inside the NFL on HBO owns for this reason).

They need to have mics on the players in the NFL... I'd love to hear their trashtalking (Inside the NFL on HBO owns for this reason).

Well they do that on sunday/monday night games. I like it, but it can get overblown like in the rams-ravens sunday nighter last season. All we heard was ray lewis, ray lewis, ray lewis, like nobody else existed. Faulk pushed lewis into the endzone for a TD, but all you heard was r. lewis soundbites. It's way too scripted the way it is now. I wanted to hear faulk trashin lewis in the pile, but meh, whatever.

effzee

i loved how one of the biggest complaints againt the XFL was that it objectified women by making cheerleaders wear even skimpier outfits.

the whole concept of cheerleaders is demeaning to women....they get to parade in short skirts and cheer the men on....there only there to look pretty and add to the manliness of the game but strutting thier stuff. but when the xfl made it skimpier...it was so wrong.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
This is proof that God exists and that he is funnier than we mortals can ever hope to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom