• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

However, Derrick only has to say one thing: "I am so good I convinved Cody bringing me in the final 2 was better for his chances of winning the game than bringing Victoria".

WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE SO GODDAMN STUPID JESUS CHRIST CODY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU I HATE YOU IM DONE IM GOING TO STARE AT THE CEILING AND GO TO BED I HATE BIG BROTHER

NYR

Victoria cements herself as the worst BB houseguest of all-time.

Derrick wins 6-3.

Derrick Votes:
Victoria - Obvious.
Caleb - Votes for the best player and not the guy who voted him out.
Frankie - Votes for Derrick who he respects. Him and Cody are not on the same page.
Nicole - A superfan, has commented already that Derrick is running the house.
Donny - Team 'Murica!
Hayden - Gamer. Knows Derrick is running the house and will reward him for it.

Cody Votes
Christine - lol.
Zach - Bros. They were close in the house, but I could seeing him giving a vote to Derrick.
Jocasta - Cody and Jocosta were close, she'll give him her vote.
Calling it folks. Only question mark is Zach.

Jigorath

Banned
Glad I didn't bother watching. Should have known Cody would be this unbelievably stupid. I'm just glad the worst season of Big Brother is almost over. May not even bother tuning next season unless it's an all star cast.

Satch

Banned
"my social game"
"my social game"
"my social game"
"my social game"
"my social game"
"my social game"
"my social game"
"my social game"

LMAO! IDIOT

NYR

What was it (question too)? I got distracted by someone...
Nicole asked him why he deserved to win.

He said Nicole was the first to acknowledge what he was doing in the game, went 55 noms never getting nominated, never done before, that is why you deserve to win.

Retroid

Nicole asked him why he deserved to win.

He said Nicole was the first to acknowledge what he was doing in the game, went 55 noms never getting nominated, never done before, that is why you deserve to win.

Thanks a lot. I thought he got Donny out first though for doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom