• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops VI Beta Dates

amigastar

Of course, but I like the III's better lol
I get it
200w.gif

If I pre-order on Steam and play the beta and rack up 40 hours they will allow me to refund it because the game isn't out yet, right?

I'd like to do that and then just play free on gamepass, if possible.

edit: I see that select gamepass plans get access to the beta, so hopefully ultimate gets me in and I can avoid the refund dance.

Last edited:

Also, check your Discord gifts under Settings if you have Nitro.

From Discord Gifts, I just claimed a 3-month Gamepass code (new accounts only) for a friend which was expiring September 1 if not used.

The Geforce Beta app is also giving away Gamepass codes to people with Nvidia accounts, too, but not sure how that works exactly as I haven't had to do it yet.

Last edited:

Sokka

Also, check your Discord gifts under Settings if you have Nitro.

From Discord Gifts, I just claimed a 3-month Gamepass code (new accounts only) for a friend which was expiring September 1 if not used.

The Geforce Beta app is also giving away Gamepass codes to people with Nvidia accounts, too, but not sure how that works exactly as I haven't had to do it yet.
I managed to redeem the Geforce code and I was not a new Game Pass member.

TheUsual

Gold Member
I'm gonna give this a shot. I've been itching at something else besides Halo Infinite mp lately and this may fit the bill.

I haven't played CoD regularly since the OG MW3... so yeah.

Downloaded and ready to try later today.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll

I just saw this. It got me excited for the beta. I haven't played it in a long time and the Xbox app downloaded an 80GB update yesterday, and now it's downloading a 3.2GB update. I'm looking forward to it.

Jayjayhd34

Can't even find this on ms store , just all the call of duty together in one package. Just wanted to play the campaign

SyberWolf

Yeah

Plus for anyone wanting in for a $1

i have a better deal, how about 5 free PC gamepass trails :p i think most with GPU can give away 5 trails on PC

FREE TRAILS CAN ONLY BE REDEEMD BY NEW MEMBERS. enjoy !

Want to play on PC Game Pass? I have a free 14-day trial to give away. This one's on me!

Redeem it by ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2024:

Top Bottom