• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blinx 2 you've been DETHRONED as worst box of the year! Raw vs. Smackdown

Matlock

Banned
stolen from wario

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-20040901095827999.jpg

:lol

Jeez. And I thought DoR's box was bad.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
something tells me when the guy made this cover he was in some game store and saw tao feng and said to himself "now THATS good cover art" and proceeded to steal it.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
pilonv1 said:
I hope they've animated Vince's awesome crazy man strut down to the ring.
Were you reffering to the walk bishoptl is showing, or the chafed thighs, old-man-diaper-rash walk Vince does every time he walks out to the ring?

Matlock

Banned
That's actually halfway decent, because it catches your eye and makes you go "whoa, what's that?"

The SvR cover makes you recoil in disgust!

aerofx

Smackdown vs Raw? But aren't the two from WWE anyway? The boxart is horribly and not because of the style but because of the guy's ugly mug.

Matlock

Banned
aerofx said:
Smackdown vs Raw? But aren't the two from WWE anyway? The boxart is horribly and not because of the style but because of the guy's ugly mug.

Yeah, but the "brands" split. The guys on the Smackdown show have their own Pay Per Views, and the guys on the Raw show have their own. They crossover from time to time, but it's kept fairly seperate...

sp0rsk said:
something tells me when the guy made this cover he was in some game store and saw tao feng and said to himself "now THATS good cover art" and proceeded to steal it.

Something tells me the art guy had one concept rejected after another, and with Vince literally breathing down his neck, when all of a sudden... inspiration!!!

aerofx

Matlock said:
Yeah, but the "brands" split. The guys on the Smackdown show have their own Pay Per Views, and the guys on the Raw show have their own. They crossover from time to time, but it's kept fairly seperate...

You mean they have only certain wrestlers exclusive to each show?

yah I actually like that cover alot, it reminds me of an authentic WWE PPV poster... something they'd use big time.

also, why was WWF Invasion (wcw/ecw vs wwf) so bad? i never saw it but I have wanted to rent it for a long time.

Top Bottom