• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Angelo (GBA/GP32)

jarrod

Banned
Looks strange... but I still wanna play it...

screen_1.gif
screen_2.gif
screen_3.gif
screen_4.gif
screen_5.gif
screen_6.gif
screen_7.gif
screen_8.gif

...plus a video. I'm getting a wierd Castlevania/Shinobi/Ninja Five-0 vibe. :)

3phemeral

Are you sure it's "Blue" Angelo? Looks lik eit says "Bloe Angelo" to me.. lol

-=Edit=-Woops, never mind.. checked the site with the larger font and it is indeed "Blue" *_*

:::hides::

snapty00

Banned
On the one hand, it looks kind of cool. On the other hand, I don't like naked men.

By the way, there are a LOT of tiny, graphically talented developers on GP32. The problem is that there seems to be an overabundance of uninteresting RPGs, despite how attractive they may be.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I've been following the GP32 homebrew scene a slight bit because I was interested in the system... this looks cool, looks like a more colorful Shadow of the Beast, but hopefully a LOT better in the gameplay department :p

Cool! They even gave him Nightcrawlers porting ability from the Genny X-Men! It's been so long since another game has had that.

Not quite sure if the GBA can handle this, though. Graphics look waaay better than anything I've seen on the system. Looks potentially more fun than Aria of Sorrow, though, and that game rocked. I'm interested.

All those Blue Angelos walking towards the camera in the trailer... is there going to be FMV?

Top Bottom