• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonus features on Aqua Teen Vol 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the "deleted scenes" right now..

first off the bat is some space ghost episode where the "aqua teens" in some version show up..

this episode of space ghost with the aqua teens has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen..

i have been laughing out loud mroe than i have for any aqua teen or space ghost episode on their own..

the part where the meatwad thing pops into space ghosts head and his nose starts bleeding, oh my god, classic.

also, anybody have any word on a vol 3 and when it might come out? i am hoping for a near christmas release but assume thats probably out of the question...

aqua teen passed southpark as my favorite cartoon.. and while i still love south park.. aqua teen is just so much better, leagues better.. it is the best ever, and the best that there shall ever be.

great spoiler man!!! oh man, just thinking of that will make me laugh now..

thats my away message for tonight.. gotta be.

ATHF Volume 3 is currently scheduled for Summer '05 but any WS dates must always be taken with a grain of salt.

Interesting note about that SGC2C episode, it was actually written, hated, and shelved for a few years. After ATHF exploded in popularity they decided to go back and finish it, keeping the old school character designs and voices to make it seem like some sort of unaired episode.

Season 3 comes out this November, if I remember correctly (I am pretty sure thats what they said at the SDCC, it stuck cause it seemed way too early for the next season). Season 2 of Sealab comes out in January.

Quad, it actually got delayed. It's tentatively at Summer '05 now, unfortunately. I'm trying to find the screenshot of the bump announcing the release schedule I had.

I was AS crazy and picked up both ATHF and the Sealab DVDs this past week and watched them all over this weekend.

So my sense of humor is frickin' wacked right now.

But the bun IS in my mind, though.

dammit.. i want vol 3 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

i need to get sealop vol 1 at some point.. that shit looks funny though ihavent really watched it on TV yet..

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Zorak: You sold out the show for a boathouse?

Space Ghost: And one SERIOUS speaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom