• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Ryhian

Mayweather obviously letting him go wild to tire himself out. I would love to see it backfire and an 'Anderson Silva' moment happen and he gets caught with one of these punches.

Ithil

I see Mayweather slipping in precision punches even during those huge wild flurries against the ropes. Impressive stuff.

zychi

Banned
ref looks like mario from punchout without the hat.

spoiler, this goes 12 rounds, opponent commends mayweather for letting him fight, and thanks him for making him a few million while non-nonchalantly throwing the fight the last few rounds.

the best thing mayweather ever did was confirm his wwe-ness.

undercard's for mayweather fights are always good tho.

LQX

I think Floyd is going down tonight. Those are some hard punches he is getting and they are not missing.

smurfx

get some go again
I think Floyd is going down tonight. Those are some hard punches he is getting and they are not missing.
he might get a cut or get bruised up but maidana will tire himself out and mayweather will outpoint him after to a decision.

Maidana not accepting to touch gloves after stoppage. Maidana pushing Mayweather to rope, but Mayweather still remaining in control when under pressure. Maidana will tire by Round 6 at this rate IMO

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Like I said if anyone wants to beat Floyd they have to get in his head, and to do that you have to keep coming hard round after round, cause Floyd's corner will always think the opponent will tire out and they'll keep believing so, so you can win some round after rounds until panic sets in and Floyd realizes he has to respond.

But I don't think Mad could keep going much further, and with how he fights he's gonna get penalties.

ibqtz94yJ63eqz.gif

Top Bottom