• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney & Snoop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
oh14.jpg

In a picture full of men's legs, Britney's are the thickest. Does anybody else find that really nasty? Yeah, women with some tone are attractive, but that's just scary...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Blackace said:
I think this shows how Snoop's career has hit rock bottom much more than Brit's....

Hit Rock Bottom? His last album went platinum, he has the 213 album coming out at the end of the Summer, he is starring in Soul Plane. His career is definitely has not hit "rock bottom". Whether we like Soul Plane or not, it is going to turn a profit and he stars in it.

What this shows is that Britney is trying her best to do a Madonna and re-invent herself. Yet, the way she is going about it is all wrong. Madonna would just come out with something totally different. Not riding on the coattails of another established artist to change her image. I am not hating on Snoop for this. Hey, if Brit called me asking me to do a song with her, paying well and I get to hit it a few times, I would say hell yes.

shibbs

tedtropy said:
In a picture full of men's legs, Britney's are the thickest. Does anybody else find that really nasty? Yeah, women with some tone are attractive, but that's just scary...

oh yes! thats nasty.

OmniGamer

tedtropy said:

What's nasty is that the men's legs are THIN, not that Britney's are THICK(scrawny bastids). But personal tastes aside, at least it's understandable, considering her dance and gymnastic background. Plus isn't she on the short side? At least they aren't extremely sculpted and hard like a typical 14 year old olympic gymnast.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Blackace said:
I think this shows how Snoop's career has hit rock bottom much more than Brit's....

? Surely you jest...

MoccaJava

Banned
Got some news:

I heard on the radio Britney's next cd is a Greatest Hits cd (her fifth), because she is only on contract to make five records for Jive.

Finally.

Teddman

OmniGamer said:
What's nasty is that the men's legs are THIN, not that Britney's are THICK(scrawny bastids).
Remember, this is GA Off-Topic. Anorexic 16-year-old twiggy Asian chicks are the ideal of beauty. ;) Anything else could be perceived as threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom