• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BuddyC's DVD Blowout - Anime, Music and Movies! Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

All items are complete and mint condition unless otherwise noted. I can provide pictures to verify the condition of items upon request. I'm willing to negoatiate, and the more you buy, the cheaper it will be. Offers should be made through PM only.

Anime:

Bubblegum Crisis 2040 Perfect Collection (Entire Series, 6 DVDs) - HOLD
Gasaraki Vol. 1: The Summoning - $5 (two very short, light scratches on the edge of the disc. Can provide pictures)
Gasaraki Vol. 2: The circle opens... - $5
Plastic Little - $5

Music-Related Titles:

Beastie Boys Video Anthology - $14
Jimmy Eat World DVD EP - $5

The rest of the stuff:

Abre Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes) - Spanish, subtitled in English, naked Penelope Cruz - $7
From Hell (some very, very light scratches on Disc 2) - $6
Gladiator (First Edition) - $7
Gross Pointe Blank - $5
Joe Dirt (Disc is scuffed up but still plays perfectly) - $5
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Theatrical Edition, Fullscreen - $5
Made - $5
Romeo Must Die (Case is little worn, disc has a few specks and light scratches) - $5
The Rules of Attraction - $8
The Secret of Nimh (Fullscreen) - $5

Yea, there's a buy/sell thread in the Gaming forum, but that's for games. If this is a problem, just let me know.

BuddyC

eXxy said:
yeah, fullscreen. what were you thinking? i'm not sure you could even sell that.
Hey now. I had the Widescreen, but when my roommate saw the list of things I was selling, he asked me if he could swap it out for his Fullscreen edition. I was a nice guy and let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom