• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bush is all good with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
story.bush1.ap.jpg

story.jenna.ap.jpg

Look at those thighes. All good with me.

Tekky

Yeah, I think Bush's daughters could do a better job of president than daddy.

(And yeah, I've read about some of their stupid stunts--I guess idiocy runs in the family; still doesn't change my opinion above.)

Tekky said:
Yeah, I think Bush's daughters could do a better job of president than daddy.

(And yeah, I've read about some of their stupid stunts--I guess idiocy runs in the family; still doesn't change my opinion above.)

stupid stunts?

if what they did were "stupid stunts" then my underage drinking career would be classified as satanic and evil..

Gattsu25

Banned
LuckyBrand said:
stupid stunts?

if what they did were "stupid stunts" then my underage drinking career would be classified as satanic and evil..

it is :b

what stunts did she pull off again?

Call me crazy, but the first one kinda looks like Kate Beckinsale in that pic.

I am a bit woozy right now so don't mind me if I'm like way way off.

I'd hit them both, i don't care, I'll also hit condi rice with a bag over her mug.

yes yes yes I'm a sick bastard, i won't dispute that

Drensch said:
I'd like to punch their chads.

Speaking of punching chads, I was doing that earlier today and suffered from THE WORST CHARLEYHORSE OF MY LIFE on my left calf! I went from pure pleasure to pure pain in the middle of vote submission.

Yes, I got laughed at.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
JeffDowns said:
those bitches are ugly as hell. pie faced hoes.
I don't know what stupidity you have in your brain, but must you call women "bitches" and "hoes" instead of just calling them "women" or by their NAMES ? Oh my, they're walking with Bush, they must be sluts !!! Get a life...

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
CVXFREAK said:
She and Cheny's daughter should go at it. That'd be fun.

As long as its not Clinton or Kerry's daughter... ugggg....

Maybe they should bring in Bush's Niece Lauren:

lauren-bush9.jpg

NetMapel said:
I don't know what stupidity you have in your brain, but must you call women "bitches" and "hoes" instead of just calling them "women" or by their NAMES ? Oh my, they're walking with Bush, they must be sluts !!! Get a life...

Yeah i must? Does that bother you? You're on an internet message board discussing this...so after you get your life, I'll work on acquiring mine. Thank you very much. Oh and yeah, FUCK that bitch.

evil solrac v3.0 said:
one of them wants to work in harlem. close enough for me that i'd go and pound her positions....

I think she said specifically that she wanted to teach Black and Hispanic kids in Harlem. I find that to be so pompous sounding.

FightyF

Banned
^^^ I'm guessing solrac = Carlos, and I'm guessing he's Hispanic, and so if she said that, his chances have increased 10 fold.

Manders

Banned
Well in comparison to the Kerry daughters they are. But that's my point. John Kerry and his wife are both hideos. George W and his wife aren't that attractive either. How can the Bush daughters be so much hotter than the Kerry daughters? It's not natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom