• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caj814

PM me if you are interested. If you are buying multiple items together you'll get a discount.

Used/Refurbished
Playstation 3 20GB FAT *PS2 Backwards compatibility*
$260 shipped/OBO

Details:
  • 1 PlayStation 3 20GB Console
  • 1 Composite Cable
  • 1 Power Cable
  • 1 Sixaxis PS3 Controller (with USB cord)
  • 1 Dual Shock 3 PS3 Controller (with USB cord)
  • 1 Network Cable (not pictured)
  • 1 New HDMI Cable (not pictured)

There are no known issues with this console. All PS1,PS2 and PS3 games I have are working flawlessly on it and I've had it since 2007. The main reason I'm selling is because I rarely use it for PS2 games and would rather have a PS3 Slim instead

Used

Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition (Only the game was used. The shirt and other collectors items remain untouched. DLC Code Redeemed) + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide (Includes OST) 360
$30 SHIPPED

clpCml.jpg

Used
$50 SHIPPED
Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition Xbox 360
9oTMkl.jpg

New
MARVEL: Captain America Face T-Shirt Size: 2X-LARGE

$17 SHIPPED
It's still in plastic. I got it from the MvC3 Fight Club and don't think I'm ever going to wear it
fjXPyl.jpg

6Ndfpl.jpg

Used
Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition Xbox 360 *DLC Code Redeemed* *Figurine never taken out of plastic shell*
$25 SHIPPED

E0y5Yl.jpg

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Just wanted to go ahead and try to post this a little higher up on the page so hopefully it gets seen by more people. I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List so that it's accurate as of this post. I hope that this helps you guys out some more.

PSP Bundle

yeDitl.jpg

Silver PSP 2001
8gb Mem. Stick
128mb Mem. Stick
Power adapter
HORI case
Gran Turismo PSP
Ridge Racer
Space Invaders Extreme

Excellent condition. $150 shipped.

Crisis

Banned
Iron_Scimitar said:
PSP Bundle

Silver PSP 2001
8gb Mem. Stick
128mb Mem. Stick
Power adapter
HORI case
Gran Turismo PSP
Ridge Racer
Space Invaders Extreme

Excellent condition. $150 shipped.

Whoa homie. Can you resize that?

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Heads up! Sorry for the lack of advance warning but a bunch of you asked and requested it and the mods just gave me the okay - The 2011 Buy/Sell/Trade Thread is officially coming in a little bit. This is apparently going to get locked but still visible. See you on the other side!

Crisis said:
Hey everyone. Heads up! Sorry for the lack of advance warning but a bunch of you asked and requested it and the mods just gave me the okay - The 2011 Buy/Sell/Trade Thread is officially coming in a little bit. This is apparently going to get locked but still visible. See you on the other side!

Cool. I have an additional item to sell. I'll wait for the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom