• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 360 will no longer play game discs without spontaneously quitting the game at some point, so I am selling off some stuff since I refuse to buy another one. All prices include US shipping, and I am fine with either Amazon payments or Paypal gift payments. I am plus 2 on the GAF good traders list, though it's been a while since I sold anything.

IMG_0046.jpg

Mushihimesama Futari stick: ON HOLD, includes box. I barely used this, to be honest. Unmodded.

All games/CDs are in pristine condition, though the boxes for the two limited editions took some slight dings in shipping/handling. All are region-free! I have tried to price these based on used prices I found online, so they aren't out of whack with the going rate.

Bullet Soul: SOLD Open but was never played. Includes soundtrack.

Mushihimesama Futari Limited Edition: SOLD I used the download code, so that is not included and is reflected in the price.

Muchi Muchi Pork Sweets Limited Edition:SOLD Includes unredeemed download code.

Espgaruda Black Label: SOLD This was the regular first pressing with soundtrack. Open but unplayed to the best of my knowledge - goddamn backlog!

So is the stick already bought or what?

CAUSE GAHDAMN I WANT THAT BABY

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Selling a few things. Paypal gift and US only please.

Lightly used Linksys wireless router. Comes with 6ft ethernet cable and power cable. No software or original box available.

EvkkF.jpg

23$ Shipped

Next is Chrono Trigger for DS. Mint with manuals, box and poster still folded up nicely. Again, make me an offer

4PxOI.jpg

14$ Shipped

I have an Official Microsoft 360 wireless receiver for PC. I bought this a few years ago and haven't gotten much use out of it and it's been sitting under my bed. I don't have the original drivers but they're probably outdated at this point. You can just download them online I'm sure.

http://i.imgur.com/zQtUT.jpg[IMG]

[B][I]SOLD[/I][/B]

I have Skies of Arcadia Legends for the Gamecube. Comes complete with booklet, game works great. I understand this is pretty hard to come by these days (it was hard for me to find back in the day too) and I'm aware of what I could get for this on amazon and ebay.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vqqqW.jpg

35$ shipped

Yellow Game Boy Color. In good working condition. Batteries not include.

YGPGH.jpg

20$ shipped

edit: Adding Wacom Bamboo Tablet. Had it for a few years just to doodle with. No original box or drivers (Drivers can be found online) Works fine. Obviously has some wear and tear

http://i.imgur.com/ze8Ul.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TwO28.jpg[IMG]

[B][I]SOLD[/I][/B]

Just PM, let's talk. Again paypal gift and US only. Thank you

CHEAP MS POINTS!
CHEAP MS POINTS!
CHEAP MS POINTS!
CHEAP MS POINTS!

2012-01-30180311.jpg

$16 each, $31 for both. Will PM code. Paypal (gift) please. Thanks!

NeogafGold.png

mdsfx

Want to buy black label Mushihimesama Futari and Espgaluda II for 360.

Please let me know if you're looking to sell. Thanks

The Black Label version of Mushi Futari is a download add-on only (about $15) for the retail Mushi Futari v1.5 disc. ALso note that the limited edition version of Galuda 2 is NOT region-free.

adding more stuff as i type

Prices are negotiable

pm me with offers and trades.

if you want more pics and etc, pm me and i will take them

as i keep going through old game stuff in my home and parents home, i decided to just sell it other then let it continue gathering dust :p

Systems:

pokemon center new york game boy advance system-$50 shipped. screen has some scratches
glacier clear game boy advance system-$24 shipped. best condition out of all the game boy advance systems, has battery cover, no scratches on the screen at all, like new
orange game boy advance system-$22 shipped. missing battery cover, screen has little to no scratches
CIMG6149-1.jpg

pokemon games: - all cart only

Pokemon crystal- curious is anyone knows, i got this from a friend years ago and i never knew it wasn't on a black cartridge , when i play it, its the exact same game so i have no clue haha
pokemon silver- $15 shipped
pokemon gold- $15 shipped
pokemon blue- $15 shipped- SOLD
pokemon trading card game- free with any purchase of any pokemon game- if bought separately , $10 shipped
CIMG6114-1.jpg

game boy advance games - all cart only

Legend of zelda: a link to the past- $13 shipped- SOLD
super mario advance 2: super mario world- $13 shipped- has a coffee like stain on the cover art
crash + spyro double pack- $11 shipped
kingdom hearts: chain of memories- $12 shipped
ms pac man- free with any gba purchase
CIMG6128-1.jpg

super nes games- description coming later
CIMG6147-1-1.jpg

CIMG6146-1-1.jpg

CIMG6145-1-1.jpg

Nintendo 64 games
CIMG6151-1.jpg

CIMG6152-1.jpg

CIMG6153-1.jpg

Aselith

It's the same one - same wording, etc. Original post was #593.

Sorry I missaid that. I was looking at that post and what I meant to point out was that the original post was for a 4GB Iphone and this one is for a 8GB Iphone 4. Maybe you realized that and were seeing them as the same thing. I just wanted to correct myself in case you missed my point because I mistyped it there.

Sorry I missaid that. I was looking at that post and what I meant to point out was that the original post was for a 4GB Iphone and this one is for a 8GB Iphone 4. Maybe you realized that and were seeing them as the same thing. I just wanted to correct myself in case you missed my point because I mistyped it there.

I understand what you're saying, but I think you mis-read his original post.

His post, #593, is "Looking to sell a jailbroken white iphone 8gb for ATT. PM me."

His repost is "Looking to sell a jailbroken white iphone 4 8gb for ATT. PM me."

The only difference here is that he added the "4" after iPhone. Call me presumptuous, but I gotta think this is the same phone. Besides, the iPhone is only available in white for the 4 and 4S.

Also, there's no such thing as a 4GB iPhone.

bubnbob

Banned
Pokemon crystal- curious is anyone knows, i got this from a friend years ago and i never knew it wasn't on a black cartridge , when i play it, its the exact same game so i have no clue haha

Pokemon Crystal never came on a black cart... sorry bud that's a pirate.

Arren

I'm currently looking to buy:

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (for Nintendo 3DS) [Japanese version only]
- Pocket Monsters White (for Nintendo DS) [Japanese version only]

If anyone here has those games up for sale at a reasonable price, I'd be glad to take a look. I'm in Europe, Italy. Thanks in advance for any help!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Want to SELL/TRADE the following :

Nintendo DS Radiant Historia -US version-

Game is complete and in very good condition. More photos available on request. I am from Switzerland Europe, so mind the shipping costs depending on where you live.

Looking for :

US or JP PSN credits
EURO Xbox live points
Money through paypal

Hellish

Would anyone be interested in a new Steelseries 7G for $100 shipped (Retail $150 + Tax), it will come with the packaging, receipt and be completely new except I will be keeping the wrist rest as I have a 6GV2 and would like to try out the wrist rest, if so PM me, $100 shipped anywhere in North America, $90 local pick up Toronto, I havent bought it yet but I am thinking about it, prob will end up listing it locally if there is no interest.

SteelSeries-7G-2.jpg

SteelSeries-7G-8.jpg

SteelSeries-7G-5.jpg

http://shop.steelseries.com/us/keyboards/steelseries-7g.html

Glennct

For Sale,

Super Smash Bros Brawl Wii, $27 shipped
Zelda Twilight Princess Wii, $10 shipped
Red Steel Wii, $5 shipped
Halo Reach Download Code $7

Pm me please!

Selling/Trading:
  • MS Points - I have them in amounts of of 1600, 3500, and 4500 points
  • Mafia II PC - $7 (Steam code)
  • Madden 2012 (360) - $23 shipped

Want/Looking For:
  • PSN Codes ($20/$50)
  • Amazon Payments, PayPal

I'm NeoGAF Gold. Please PM me. Thanks!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Re-post from post 462.

I have a like-new (i.e. barely used) 13" 2011 MBP that I bought in August. I just did a wipe of the system and reinstalled Lion on there a few weekends back. If there's interest, PM me and we can talk/get pictures/etc.

Clicky

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $80 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition Collector's Guide - $30 shipped
Includes lithograph and GameStop pre-order art book. Like new condition. Art book has a small scratch on the cover.

x4Tvv.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $60 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) - $8 shipped

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $75 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

DmrHH.jpg

Belkin SpeedPad n52te - $30 shipped
Like New, Complete in Box, this is basically the same thing as the Razer Nostromo

Pf4So.jpg

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

6OKkL.jpg

Images for all items available on request.

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)
Note on bundles: I don't want to break them up

zlKKt.jpg

Akumajou Dracula X: Gekka no Yasoukyoku for Saturn, Japanese. This is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for those who don't know. Overall in great condition, couldn't find any noticeable flaws. Spine included
Price: $35
SOLD

Bulk Slash for Saturn, Japanese. Awesome mech game. Case is fine, disc has light wear. When this came out there was a problem with the front cover getting stuck to the case. The front cover is currently stuff to the inside of the case and I've never attempted to pull it out so other than it being stuck it's in fine condition. A "greatest hits" version came out later on that didn't have this problem.
Price: $30

o9O05.jpg

I'm selling this lot as a bundle.

Baku Baku is like new. I couldn't find any flaws that should be mentioned.
Galaxy Fight same as above. Like new, no flaws.
Golden Axe: The Duel, case shows wear, manual has bending like most manuals for Saturn games but otherwise fine, disc has light scratches that I could only see under direct light.
Mr. Bones is overall like new. Couldn't find any flaws.
SCUD is also like new overall but there's a scratch on the inner ring of the disc. Not on the part that's read by the laser.
Suiko Enbu: Fuuun Saiki (2D fighter): Disc shows light wear, case has quite a bit of wear but no cracks, manual has a large bend in a corner but otherwise fine.
Waku Waku Monsters (puzzle game): Overall like new, no noticeable flaws. Spine included.
PuLiRuLa (2D sidescrolling beat'em up): Case is fine, disc is fine, manual is fine. Spine included. NO LONGER FOR SALE, PRICE LOWERED
Ninku (2D fighter): Case is fine, manual has some wear and slight fading, disc has light wear.
Vatlva: Like new overall. Spine included.
Willy Wombat: Like new overall. Spine included.
Price for bundle: $65

4khWf.jpg

Shenmue 2 for the Dreamcast, PAL version. Box shows light wear but overall good condition. Both cases show very, very light wear but overall great condition. No cracks. Manuals are in great condition. First disc shows light scratches that I could only see under light, other three discs show very light scratches and smudges but I could only see them under light. Overall, the entire package is nice.
Price: $35

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.
Price: $50

If you need a way to play imports on your Dreamcast then I can throw in a GameShark to allow that. I only have one so the first person to request it with the purchase of one of those imports gets it.

OS5Fy.jpg

Rakugaki Showtime for the PlayStation, Japanese version. Charming fighting game made by Treasure, not a lot of copies were made so I think it's rare. Case is in great condition, no cracks. Spine card and an extra card is included. Manual has some light marks on the back but overall in good condition. Disc has some light scratches that I could only see under light.
Price: $85

BFHQb.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $75

Radiant Silvergun for the Saturn. Case in great condition, no cracks. No spine card included. Manual has a bit of bending but is overall in great shape. Disc has very, very light marks that I could only see under light.
Price: $135
SOLD

Xygvj.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50

Virtual On Force for the Xbox 360, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. The back of the case at the bottom has some light wear. Everything else is great.

RwDPW.jpg

Maestro! Jump in Music for DS, PAL version. Complete and in great condition.
SOLD
Umihara Kawase Shun: Second Edition Kanzenban for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition. For more information on this check out it's Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umihara_Kawase
Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfW6qgdRDYs
Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren DS 2 - Sabaku no Majou for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition. This is the second Shiren the Wanderer game that was released on the DS and has a fan translation in English.
G.G Series Collection Plus for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition. This is a collection of smaller games, some of which have been released on DSiWare. This collection includes all of those plus many more. Here's more info on it: http://www.ncsx.com/2010/052410/gg_series_collection.htm
One Piece: Gigant Battle for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition.
Game & Watch Collection 1 and 2 for DS, US versions. Both are complete and in great condition.
Price for DS bundle: $50

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

johnsmith

remember me
Selling The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Master Quest for Gamecube. $25 shipped.

Opened, but complete with case & manual.

I want the buy the following for Xbox 360:

- Saints Row the Third
- NBA Jam
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Naughty Bear
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- Battlestations Pacific
- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel
- Greg Hastings Paintball 2
- Tenchu Z
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction
- Naval Assault: The Killing Tide
- Ski Doo Snowmobile Challenge
- Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust
- Madgascar Karts
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
- Cars Mater-National and Cars Race O Rama
- Rio
- Watchmen: The End is Night Part 1 & 2
- All of the Cabela's hunting games, except Alaskan Adventure
- Any of the Dynasty Warriors games, except for Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
- Any of the Samurai Warriors games, except for Samurai Warriors 2
- Sports game, new and old (although I'm not willing to pay a ton for them, since they're all pretty available at pretty low prices)

Elev8ion

Neo Member
Selling Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition for XBox 360. Founder's Code, Elite Code, and Male Avatar code have been used.

You get the game in pristine condition in it's steelbook, Soap's Journal, and the Deluxe Box all of it came in.

Asking $40 with $5 shipping.

Thanks!

All prices are in USD, I take Paypal. Prices INCLUDE shipping unless indicated. If you buy more than 1 thing, I'll recalculate shipping.
About shipping:
EMS= Express Mail Service. It's insured, it comes with a tracking # that USPS.com and other regional sites can track, plus it's VERY fast. I've had packages arrive on the west coast of the USA from Japan same day if you count Date Line hopping. Rarely takes more than a week.

Air = regular airmail service. No tracking. No insurance. Takes about 1-2 weeks. I will recalculate shipping for items marked EMS if asked.

Want more photos? Want my paypal address because you're looking to buy? Please PM me. Thank you very much!

El Shaddai Cushion, Mint, still in wrapping. Got 2, other party never paid. The photo is of my personal cushion.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/elshaddaicushion.jpg/
$63, shipping extra. No idea how much this puppy's gonna cost.

Tohoku no Mono.
Charity artbook I printed and sold at Winter Comic Market 2011. All proceeds donated to charity to help the victims of the 3/11 9.0 quake and massive tsunami.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/myartbook.jpg/
$13 shipped regular airmail.

The prices are now ITEM ONLY, I will give separate quotes for shipping!

Phantasy Star ZERO artbook $30
Tales of Vesperia Artbook $24
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G(Freedom Unite) THE BEST version. Like new. Complete. $25
Phantasy Star Portable 2 JP - Online code NOT USED $37
Grand Knights History PSP JP Like-new $45
Ys Origin for Windows. For Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98. Includes artbook and Adol Patch. $15
Tales of Vesperia doujinshi $13 ea

EDIT:
Big Bang Beat - Doujin fighting game. $23
Tokkyu Tenshi - Platformer from the makers of Recettear and Chantelise, Easy Game Station. $16

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/pspdoujinsbooks.jpg/

MORE STUFF!!!
-Catherine PS3 famitsu DX Pack. Game is used/in FABULOUS condition.
COmes with a little pillow and 3 large clear plastic posters.
http://ebten.jp/famitsu/p/7015010121802/
$75

-Gravity Daze 32 page art book(comes with preorder.)
$10

Japanese point cards - Codes sent via email Please add $1.50 if you want your card shipped to you.
Please send a PM, the exchange rate is constantly changing and I'll give you the latest quote.
iTunes
PSN
Wii
Web Money

Yanksfan

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Great person to work with, fast with replies and payment. Thanks for making my first transaction on here so painless!

Balb

Wasn't there a copy of Saturn Bomberman on this page or was I dreaming? I was interested in buying it.

Elev8ion

Neo Member
Selling Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition for XBox 360. Founder's Code, Elite Code, and Male Avatar code have been used.

You get the game in pristine condition in it's steelbook, Soap's Journal, and the Deluxe Box all of it came in.

Asking $40 with $5 shipping.

Thanks!

Methinks I am asking too much since GS is selling the new vanilla version for $40. So if anyone is interested just shoot me an offer via PM.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom